5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Customer Care on the 12" Uconnect Issue - They finally called.

Gemlin

Reaction score
I would escalate your case up to the area manager and start emailing the executive staff at FCA. FCA can do many things to assist customers. I was provided an 7 year extended warranty with $0 deductible for my Hellcat with Uconnect issues. You're not talking to the right person to help you. If they are not helping with reasonable requests then take it up a notch. I can help with email addresses for FCA if needed. I've already wrote them twice and helped others.

What email address...

Gemlin

Reaction score
It's not that the mic gets muted, it's a glitch in the BT software itself. What kind of phone are you using? I've had this happen (anywhere from 2 min to 16min into the call) on two different samsung devices (note 9 and note 10+). Ram customer care gave me an FCA case number to get the system updated (not sure if said update exists, or they're just blowing smoke).

It took me over six months to get mine fixed.

Ram Customer Care was worthless.
Dealer was worthless.

I ended up contacting FCA Management and they responded. They sent me back to the dealer so one of their Regional Field Techs could look at my vehicle. This person changed settings inside the radio of my truck (with his computer) and now it's fixed.

My bluetooth works 100% now.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Dealer was worthless.

I ended up contacting FCA Management and they responded. They sent me back to the dealer so one of their Regional Field Techs could look at my vehicle. This person changed settings inside the radio of my truck (with his computer) and now it's fixed.

Glad to hear! What a nightmare... Sheesh.

Neokane

Reaction score
Did this fix the nav offline issue, because I tried using my nav and it never would connect.
Call guardian and told that is how it is suppose to work..

Pretty much crap.. I asked if am suppose to use android auto and google maps instead and she told me to search the address directly. Well that doesn't work either.
Called 3 numbers and than sat on hold to be hung up on..
Hope @RamCares Is working to get a fix for this..

INVISBLE

Reaction score

Dealer was worthless.

I wish we could find out what settings it was that he changed so when we go to our dealers we have something to at least go off of since most "technicians" dont know crap or how to fix much of anything.

Gemlin

Reaction score
If I could tell you what he changed I would. But its been nearly a month now since I had the field rep change settings in my truck.

My 12" works 100%. Blue Tooth has yet to put me on "Mute". My backup camera doesn't freeze or lock in the on position. My radio has yet to play static.

Again if I could tell you what he did, I would. They should do whatever he did to all the 12in screens.

Users who are viewing this thread