5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Connect after trial?

tomme12

Reaction score
After the 6 months are up on Ram Connect, does this mean you cant log into the app any more? Mine wont allow me back in, but I can log in fine online. Am I missing something?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
After the 6 months are up on Ram Connect, does this mean you cant log into the app any more? Mine wont allow me back in, but I can log in fine online. Am I missing something?
very limited access all I get on the app is "activation of services in progress."
on a different app called "my ram" i get some things and access to a monthly update

it is not worth 15 a month to look at things i can get while in the truck

tomme12

Reaction score
Im surprised RAM turns it all off and breaks the app. @RamCares . Remote lock, remote start, stats should all be included when you own the truck. The paid service for tracking, boundaries, map updates, etc should be chargeable for access. But yes, mine says the same thing.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wait until Stellantis joins the subscription base for options like remote start, heated seats, and so on

tomme12

Reaction score
Supposedly there is an update to the App coming to allow basic function, but there is no ETA on it per @RamCares . Disappointed that is 2022 and FCA doesnt have their technology together.

Users who are viewing this thread