5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM build status

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
I'm sitting at 11.6% off MSRP.... but the blue oval is about 18.5% off MSRP so I haven't bought just yet...
Supply and demand.
Short supply, high demand, price goes up.
Adequate supply, adequate demand, price steady.
High supply, low demand, price drops.
On a highly regarded brand new rececently refreshed vehicle, you aren’t going to get a ton of incentives. You can always negotiate and bring all your facts to the table, but when demand is high and supply is hard to come by, a salesman can choose which of their many interested customers get the short supply of vehicles that are available- which means those who offer the most. The number of days on lot before sale has a lot to do with percent off of MSRP. If you’re looking for a bargain, a new release on a very well regarded, highly anticipated high margin vehile is not the way to go . . .

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
VoiceOfReason said:
Supply and demand.
Short supply, high demand, price goes up.
Adequate supply, adequate demand, price steady.
High supply, low demand, price drops.
On a highly regarded brand new rececently refreshed vehicle, you aren’t going to get a ton of incentives. You can always negotiate and bring all your facts to the table, but when demand is high and supply is hard to come by, a salesman can choose which of their many interested customers get the short supply of vehicles that are available- which means those who offer the most. The number of days on lot before sale has a lot to do with percent off of MSRP. If you’re looking for a bargain, a new release on a very well regarded, highly anticipated high margin vehile is not the way to go . . .
I'm sitting at $399 above EP on a '19 Laramie that's been on the ground about 10 days. Not bad, if you ask me. Essentially the same pricing I have with Ford, but without the rebates. On other similarly equipped '19s I've seen...they haven't sold yet. I'm taking a wait and see approach as I'll most likely have to get one built.

J

jimh4662@

Just checked on Ram 2019. Setting in JB status. I think that is off site getting Spray in bed liner, and the Power Steps. Hopefully it mover to shipping Monday.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Anybody know if i order a laramie black package can i get the 20” black rims or at least delete the 22” and get the sport rims since i dont want low profile tires on a pick up truck??? Will the 20” rims and tire fitor are they putting a bigger brake system on when they build for the 22” rims? What r my options????

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Kilgy5 said:
asAnybody know if i order a laramie black package can i get the 20” black rims or at least delete the 22” and get the sport rims since i dont want low profile tires on a pick up truck??? Will the 20” rims and tire fitor are they putting a bigger brake system on when they build for the 22” rims? What r my options????
Same size brakes all around. The Laramie Black defaults to the 22's with no 20 inch option. Although I'm sure you'd easily be able to trade them for some Big Horn Black 20's with some cash coming your way as well.

Users who are viewing this thread