5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM build status

76rich

Reaction score
I checked on the status of my Limited today. I said on the 29th of March the dealer printout said estimated shipping date is April 10th. The rep said it has been in D1 status for 19 days. He said 30 days is common. So it falls under on time and ready for assembly. Hopefully soon.

J

jimh4662@

I had estimated ship date the 10th originally. Then a week later moved to the 9th. Dealer said he has seen the date change before. Bottom line still D1 as of yesterday. Ordered 3/12/18

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
I had estimated ship date the 10th originally. Then a week later moved to the 9th. Dealer said he has seen the date change before. Bottom line still D1 as of yesterday. Ordered 3/12/18
4 weeks from order date to shipping date? That's awesome!

J

jimh4662@

But it was estimated shipping date, it has not shipped, still in D1

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/347-ram-build-status/&postID=2121#post2121" data-author="chade014">Yes you are
</woltlab-quote>Nothing like right to the point.
icon_lol.gif

J

jimh4662@

Just got a call from dealer.. Wow it went to Paint. Halauhluah. It's moving.

Flot

Reaction score
No updates on mine, but the girl on the online chat at least had a laugh about the fact that she had checked for me last week.
263a.png

I'm waiting for photos of the body colored bumper units to roll off the line... I thought I'd get in earlier based on all the black rams making their way to dealers. Ah well! Who wants to buy a 2011?

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Flot said:
No updates on mine, but the girl on the online chat at least had a laugh about the fact that she had checked for me last week.
263a.png

I'm waiting for photos of the body colored bumper units to roll off the line... I thought I'd get in earlier based on all the black rams making their way to dealers. Ah well! Who wants to buy a 2011?
I saw a Limited in Delmonico Red with the body color bumper yesterday at the dealer. It was jaw droppingly beautiful., It was the first time many of the salesmen at the sotre had seen one in person as well, everybody was crawling all over it like looking at all the new features. Kinda a cool scene.

I found a Bighorn sport package in Delmonico red coming into another dealer nearby and I'm gonna go make a deal on it in the morning. Can't wait!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I know of at least one Laramie Sport that is in paint right now., they;re coming.
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

warmachine said:
My Limited is shipping next week
REMEMBER, PICTURES, LOTS OF THEM . . . PERHAPS A HD VIDEO WOULD HAVE US ALL DROOLING . . .
263a.png

1f44d.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Come on start to build Ramboxes so I can order my Rebel now they started building the Rebel.

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
Come on start to build Ramboxes so I can order my Rebel now they started building the Rebel.
patience obie-1 !
263a.png

D

Deleted member 85

If you shoot me your VON or VIN I can check your build ETA for you... just ask nicely!

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
Yes waiting until August to order one.
263a.png
I want to hopefully drive one with the ETorque before I order.
<h3>ME TOO !</h3>

J

jimh4662@

Hey Thanks for the kind offer on a status check. I Appreciate the information. Thanks Sent private email

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
I'm sitting at 11.6% off MSRP.... but the blue oval is about 18.5% off MSRP so I haven't bought just yet...
Hi, What is the "Blue Oval"? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/