5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

We ordered a 2025 Rebel X Mojave mid August. Still waiting on a production date.

Anyone else have a Mojave color on order that is in production yet? Seeing tons of Silver, Blacks, and white trucks being built but none of the monotone options yet. Hold up could also be the advanced safety group II and level 2 equipment group.

On the bright side of the build delays, my dealership GM said he expects the incentives to increase the closer we get to the holiday season. He said if they do increase I will be qualified for the highest one until I accept ownership of the truck.

Other good news is the interest rate just dropped yesterday by 0.5% according to the local news channel so I hope OnPoint credit union will drop auto loans to 6%, right now they are 6.49% which is the lowest of all the local banks or credit unions.

Hard to have patience when waiting for your new truck to get here!!!

1726781845522.jpeg

Ordered my Rebel 16 days ago and it’s on a train today. Not sure how long that train ride will be. 🙏🏻

Well Papap time to print out the latest check list from this forum, download the manual and start reading so you can follow the check list. Getting a very nice bottle of Whiskey or Bourbon to celebrate it's arrival will be a nice indulgence to enjoy....🥃

Well Papap time to print out the latest check list from this forum, download the manual and start reading so you can follow the check list. Getting a very nice bottle of Whiskey or Bourbon to celebrate it's arrival will be a nice indulgence to enjoy....🥃
Started reading the Manual today. Like the whiskey and bourbon part also.

On the bright side of the build delays, my dealership GM said he expects the incentives to increase the closer we get to the holiday season. He said if they do increase I will be qualified for the highest one until I accept ownership of the truck.

Other good news is the interest rate just dropped yesterday by 0.5% according to the local news channel so I hope OnPoint credit union will drop auto loans to 6%, right now they are 6.49% which is the lowest of all the local banks or credit unions.

Hard to have patience when waiting for your new truck to get here!!!

View attachment 190076
Navy Credit Union has good rates. 4.49% for 60 months. But to join, you must have a close relative who is a current member or have served in the military.

Production seems to have picked up. My order of a Limited was shipped in two weeks, with estimated delivery to be on Oct 10th. The link to the window sticker still doesn't work though.
1726802802658.png
1726803068785.png

Ordered Monday! No movement on tracker yet, just confirmed: Tungsten in Ivory White with MFT, Trailer Tow, and Bed Utility

Anyone else have an issue when ordering a 2025 Laramie in Delmonico Red with Night edition? The dealer I went to says Ram won't build the night edition in that color! Doesn't make sense!

Anyone else have an issue when ordering a 2025 Laramie in Delmonico Red with Night edition? The dealer I went to says Ram won't build the night edition in that color! Doesn't make sense!
I could not order a Laramie in flame red. So ordered a Rebel 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back