5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phippy

Reaction score
If your concerned about resale value get the Limited otherwise get what your heart wants. My special order Laramie Night Edition is same MSRP as a base Limited, plus a few add ons like 3.92's and Trailer Tow group. I had a price limit in mind and decided the Night Edition out weighed the upgraded interior and more standard features on the Limited. I have a mind set more isn't always best for myself. I don't like running boards especially the power ones but find the Night Edition ones doable as they don't stick out to far from the truck and protect the lower body from rock chips. Also don't need air suspension, tested one not for me even though I understand that buyers find these two features as can't live without. And I understand these are durable but I refuse to have features on my truck I won't use or don't like. I guess why we call these special orders SPECIAL.

Go with your heart no matter how sweet the Limited is and it is heaven. But if that GT is what your after get it, no shame in owning a nicely equipped Laramie GT Night Edition.
PS. Don't waste your money on the Mopar PPF. Saw it on a Limited on my dealers lot didn't cover the bumper. Good luck with your decision its a win win either way.

dc51786

Reaction score
I went with the k&n 77. I did the 67 on my last truck. Both are awesome.

Jeep Realtor

Reaction score
Because of this thread (missing tech/luxury from Laramie to limited) I started thinking of a Limited Night instead of my ordered Laramie Night GT. I found one at a local dealer that said they’d honor my CDI discount. As long as that’s the case, I should be getting the limited tomorrow. If not, I’ll stick with my Laramie as they said they would honor the CDI on my order.

DSTJ99

Reaction score
1-Foot OFF of the brake and accelerator pedal
2-Press the START BUTTON until the RUN position is achieved but DO NOT start the vehicle. (If you do, turn off, open door and let everything reset before restarting).
3-Wait until all the instrument panels idiot/cycle lights go OUT (Check Engine light may stay on)
4-Slowly press the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and then slowly let off. I think a steady and consistent motion is best.
5a-Press START BUTTON again to turn everything off. (Open Door?) Start the truck as normal. That should recalibrate the pedal so that you are using its full range of motion in synch with the throttle body's opening.
or
5b-Press Brake pedal and START BUTTON to start truck.

h/t Condor757

This is good info thx for sharing. I do this every few months in my ‘15 wrangler to bring back the pep… if you could call it pep.

‘21 1500 Ltd, Max Steel / Indigo Frost

Users who are viewing this thread