5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QC Sun Roof

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a 2019 goad cab for sale with a sunroof?

fish mojo

Reaction score
What's a GOAD for those of us not in the secret handshake club?? :rolleyes:

1Raider

Reaction score
Just wondering why you would go quad over a crew? How much of a price difference was it vs resale down the road?

D

Deleted member103

It is code for quad. But now I will have to self destruct this message

Why would someone want /need to mystify/"code" the QUAD ? Embarrassment ? Fear the "CREW-Guys" gonna gotcha ? :) :D !
I'm Proud to be a "QUADER" well not yet but hopefully this year if FCA gets its eTorque "Issues" solved, whatever the heck they are ! ?

D

Deleted member103

Quad Cab clients in my parts are typically retired, or young. They just want the seats in a pinch, and could almost make due with a regular cab.

Pretty much the case with me . . . Retired . . . and I want my truck to be a GEAR HAULER not a People pusher ! 76" bed does the trick, in fact thinking of removing those rear seats and adding some sort of Lockable Security locker ! Wonder if TUFFY makes such a beast ? A smell a GOOGLE search !

D

Deleted member 85

Pretty much the case with me . . . Retired . . . and I want my truck to be a GEAR HAULER not a People pusher ! 76" bed does the trick, in fact thinking of removing those rear seats and adding some sort of Lockable Security locker ! Wonder if TUFFY makes such a beast ? A smell a GOOGLE search !
Yes, however, that's also why there's a Crew Cab LWB (6'4" bed) for the clients that need both. Quad cab has to exist to cater to all parts of the market. As a matter of fact, I think FCA's missing a piece of the market not offering a quad/extended cab on heavy duty models.

alow

Reaction score
I went CC LWB as I'm trading my QC. Turns out if you and your wife are over 6' then your kids will be tall. I like having the option to haul people but have the longer bed. If you are on the fence and have or are starting a family the CC may be an attractive option. I completely understand the QC but it got small quick once I had kids.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, however, that's also why there's a Crew Cab LWB (6'4" bed) for the clients that need both. Quad cab has to exist to cater to all parts of the market. As a matter of fact, I think FCA's missing a piece of the market not offering a quad/extended cab on heavy duty models.

I agree, I think its a bit of a misfire on their part not having a quad cab on the HD. Then again almost all HDs I see from other manufacturers are either regular or crew cabs as well, so maybe not.

D

Deleted member103

Yup, agreed . . . but my Apartment garage is not big enough for such a beast . . . but the Quad / 76"er will fit nicely enough where I won't need to walk sideways to get in or out, ha ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread