5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Programming TPMS Thresholds AlfaObd

copekyle

Reaction score
Just grabbed some new tires for my truck. I successfully reprogrammed the tire size in AlfaObd and now I'm looking to reprogram the TPMS Thresholds. I am using the guide here:

I've got to the part about resetting the RF-Hub and it asks for a pin. Searching around, I can't really tell what this pin is or how to get it. I also saw somewhere that I shouldn't reset the hub without having all the Fobs in the vehicle otherwise they won't work afterwards. Has anyone successfully done this?

1678810175041.png

Dave97

Reaction score
I have a 2021 2500. I have made some other changes with alpha. I’m trying to lower the tire pressure monitoring numbers. I get logged in make all the way to the drop downs and change both front and rear, hit start. One screen shows up to tell me they are set at 65 both front and rear. It comes back unable to update .
What am I missing?

Users who are viewing this thread