5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with purchasing OEM LED tail lights

mcp6530

Reaction score
Do you need the Blind-Spot monitoring lights?
Yes, the price is around $600 each
these are the part #s:
Night edition(Black bezel):

Right: 68262532AG

Left: 68262533AG

If you need the non-bsm, These are the part #s:

Left: 55112991AD

Right: 55112990AD

They are a little cheaper at around $400 each.
Thanks! Much to my surprise my 2019 ram does not have bsm...haven't had a car without them since 2009! Odd! Thanks for help!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Think ill do the fronts first! Those bother me more! I think I am in for 1400 on those!
Maybe you should try the aftermarket ones... I love the Morimoto XB...

33602.Ram_1500_19_XB_LED_Headlights.140.jpg

mcp6530

Reaction score

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

mcp6530

Reaction score

Lazy

Reaction score
You can also try these... They are OE style, Looks good imo... You can save quite a bit $$$$
I want to buy these do you know if it comes with all the wiring needed and do I need to tap the fuse like the pro series ones?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I want to buy these do you know if it comes with all the wiring needed and do I need to tap the fuse like the pro series ones?
I don't, sorry...
I believe you need to tap into a fuse because non-led trucks uses different wire harnesses and they don't supply HALO with power...

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Wow if only... Unfortunately BAM Wholesale doesn't ship to Canada otherwise I'd hop on this. I just cancelled my Recon tail lights order (was going to replace damaged left tail light) but they backordered yet again. I placed my order March 21st, was told a 4 week back order and I was ok with it. But just the other day was told won't be available from Recon until June at the earliest. F that.

Kind of wish I was in the states right now because BAM is selling these for almost $200 less than what I was quoted by a friend who works at a RAM dealer, with his discount that was nearly $200 off MSRP. If I only had an address/contact in the states. It's totally worth ordering and paying whatever the shipping is... :(

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow if only... Unfortunately BAM Wholesale doesn't ship to Canada otherwise I'd hop on this. I just cancelled my Recon tail lights order (was going to replace damaged left tail light) but they backordered yet again. I placed my order March 21st, was told a 4 week back order and I was ok with it. But just the other day was told won't be available from Recon until June at the earliest. F that.

Kind of wish I was in the states right now because BAM is selling these for almost $200 less than what I was quoted by a friend who works at a RAM dealer, with his discount that was nearly $200 off MSRP. If I only had an address/contact in the states. It's totally worth ordering and paying whatever the shipping is... :(

Call up a dealer near the border. I bought Jeep Rims online (ebay) before, which was actually just a dealer selling stuff. Never know till you try.

bbechtel16

Reaction score
Infotainment.com doesn't have them listed on their website, but I messaged them on Facebook and they said they would sell me the pair of non-BSM LED tails, "chrome or black" for $719.95

Rukus7665

Reaction score
@Broly, do you know the difference between 55112992AD and 55112988AE? The first one is $387 and the second is $152, they're both claiming to be right tailights?

Is your part number for the "black" style, and my part number for the regular style led taillights?

I too am looking at upgrading my ugly-ish incandescant lamps, but just want the red led's.
Where did you find 55112990AD for $387- that's a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread