5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricing Released!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
Paste your build into this thread and I'll tell you exactly what the price is.
Here is what I config'ed.
2019 Rebel with V6 Pentastar, Block Heater(which I know is standard on Canadian Trucks), Level 2 Equipment Group, Bed Utility Group, RamBox Cargo Management System(Late Availability), Spray in Bedliner, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, 9 Speakers with Subwoofer. Color Billet Silver with Diamond Black two tone.

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
Here is what I config'ed.
2019 Rebel with V6 Pentastar, Block Heater(which I know is standard on Canadian Trucks), Level 2 Equipment Group, Bed Utility Group, RamBox Cargo Management System(Late Availability), Spray in Bedliner, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, 9 Speakers with Subwoofer. Color Billet Silver with Diamond Black two tone.
Crew Cab I'm assuming;

$62,705 MSRP that does not include RamBox V6 or lower two tone (it won't let me go two-tone yet... says monotone is "required" on your build.)

V6 will be a hair more, RamBox will be $1200-ish my guess ($1195 current option cost), and two-tone is currently a no-charge option.

My guess is $64k for your build before rebates.

(see attachment)

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 20
D

Deleted member103

Hay Jared . . . I DO like the New Sport BUT THIS time around - vs. 2003 - you can not get it without them forcing those 20 inch wheels on you ! Back in '03 RAM allowed you the Option to go back & get the 17 inch wheels, and get $$ reduction ! Unless they CHANGE that by Summers end, that is a No-Go ! Also not keen on the Plastic-Chrome Look - would thus prefer the Black, as in the REBEL Look . . . picky picky me
2639.png
! Please don't even suggest the "plastic-dip" solution - UGH !
Guess I'll just have to WAIT and SEE these things - Tradesman, Big Horn & Rebel in various iterations and make a decision, assuming the price is right !

D

Deleted member 85

LOU.2 said:
Hay Jared . . . I DO like the New Sport BUT THIS time around - vs. 2003 - you can not get it without them forcing those 20 inch wheels on you ! Back in '03 RAM allowed you the Option to go back & get the 17 inch wheels, and get $$ reduction ! Unless they CHANGE that by Summers end, that is a No-Go ! Also not keen on the Plastic-Chrome Look - would thus prefer the Black, as in the REBEL Look . . . picky picky me
2639.png
Guess I'll just have to WAIT and SEE these things - Tradesman, Big Horn & Rebel in various iterations and make a decision, assuming the price is right !
Why wheels, an accessory, would deter someone from a purchase I don't understand. You can change wheels for about the same you would get for selling the stock rims...

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
2639.png
Sport forces the 20's now and has since 09, no way out of that one, besides selling them or trading them off to someone with a lower trim level for their 18's and taking some money from them at the same time.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/172-pricing-released/&postID=994#post994" data-author="BobbiBigWheels">Crew Cab I'm assuming;

$62,705 MSRP that does not include RamBox V6 or lower two tone (it won't let me go two-tone yet... says monotone is "required" on your build.)

V6 will be a hair more, RamBox will be $1200-ish my guess ($1195 current option cost), and two-tone is currently a no-charge option.

My guess is $64k for your build before rebates.

(see attachment)
</woltlab-quote>Man the options is Canada are way cheaper than US
icon_lol.gif
. The Lvl 2 group alone is around 2000 cheaper.
263a.png

Chirp08

Reaction score
Any word on if the sport appearance package will be available on Ecodiesel models? It used to force the Hemi, but now they are allowing it on the Ecodiesel in Canada so I have my fingers crossed.

J

jimh4662@

you pick longhorn level 1, you have to except advanced safety group. 5000. Bump yes it's crew cab, they only listed 3 colors available at this time. Luckily Delmonico red was one I wanted. Etorg not available yet. I didn't want so did matter. 4 to 6 weeks estimate. Consumer purchase goes front of line. I'll advise

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Sport forces the 20's now and has since 09, no way out of that one, besides selling them or trading them off to someone with a lower trim level for their 18's and taking some money from them at the same time.
Hi to Jared & BBBW . . . I don't know how to answer BBBW's apparent "no big deal" swap or sell or trade the 20's, other than to say, Come on FCA-US ! ! !
I just don't have the INCLINATION or the DESIRE to "go thru all that"! Could take days, weeks or even months . . . or never, you just never know, + any complications with when/where/how to make the "exchange" - UGH ! I am to OLD to deal with IT - much more serious things "on my plate" !
BUT, not all is lost, because NOW I've done-built & priced Tradesman's/Rebel's/Big Horn's and have come up with an ACCEPTABLE SETTLING of sorts . . . the details of which will be in the appropriate thread . . . stay tuned !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Hi to Jared & BBBW . . . I don't know how to answer BBBW's apparent "no big deal" swap or sell or trade the 20's, other than to say, Come on FCA-US ! ! !
I just don't have the INCLINATION or the DESIRE to "go thru all that"! Could take days, weeks or even months . . . or never, you just never know, + any complications with when/where/how to make the "exchange" - UGH ! I am to OLD to deal with IT - much more serious things "on my plate" !
BUT, not all is lost, because NOW I've done-built & priced Tradesman's/Rebel's/Big Horn's and have come up with an ACCEPTABLE SETTLING of sorts . . . the details of which will be in the appropriate thread . . . stay tuned !
Looking forward to it! I'm glad you found a combination that will work for you.

D

Deleted member 85

Chirp08 said:
Any word on if the sport appearance package will be available on Ecodiesel models? It used to force the Hemi, but now they are allowing it on the Ecodiesel in Canada so I have my fingers crossed.
They've made the current DS model Ram 1500 Sports available with an EcoDiesel for the 2018 MY, I'm going to say the EcoDiesel will likely be available on the monochromatic packages.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey Bobbi, I've seen some orders placed with what I assume is the standard MSRP pricing. What is invoice typically from MSRP? 10% 20% off?

D

Deleted member 85

VectorZ said:
Hey Bobbi, I've seen some orders placed with what I assume is the standard MSRP pricing. What is invoice typically from MSRP? 10% 20% off?
Hey man -

I'd prefer not to paste invoice all over the internet. I can say that the margins are similar to the current generation, and that carcostcanada.com and unhaggle.com offer invoice pricing to any person.

D

Deleted member 85

@VectorZ another quick thing - any time you are looking to contact anyone make sure you use the "@" symbol then begin typing their name. It'll pop up as a notification so I may respond immediately.

To further answer your question, I'll say this - ensure you are negotiating from MSRP and do not accept a deal that the dealer demands must be at MSRP. These aren't Demons, there will be an unlimited amount of allocation to your state/province. Get a good deal, but that only requires a few thousand off MSRP.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
@VectorZ another quick thing - any time you are looking to contact anyone make sure you use the "@" symbol then begin typing their name. It'll pop up as a notification so I may respond immediately.

To further answer your question, I'll say this - ensure you are negotiating from MSRP and do not accept a deal that the dealer demands must be at MSRP. These aren't Demons, there will be an unlimited amount of allocation to your state/province. Get a good deal, but that only requires a few thousand off MSRP.
@BobbiBigWheels thanks for the @ tip, I had no idea. I can get just above invoice pricing through Tread Lightly, I also get X-Plan on Fords, so I never pay close to MSRP. I will be waiting for the the EPA fuel ratings, new crash ratings and probably E-torque before seriously considering buying. My '16 F150 Platinum is still plugging along just fine! =)

D

Deleted member 85

VectorZ said:
@BobbiBigWheels thanks for the @ tip, I had no idea. I can get just above invoice pricing through Tread Lightly, I also get X-Plan on Fords, so I never pay close to MSRP. I will be waiting for the the EPA fuel ratings, new crash ratings and probably E-torque before seriously considering buying. My '16 F150 Platinum is still plugging along just fine! =)
Absolutely!

Don't forget a turbo charged engine will always perform better in an EPA test than naturally aspirated!

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
VectorZ said:
1500's sold for enough to pay the sales person, and the dealer making no real money is 82% of MSRP

D

Deleted member 85

mrmachaveli said:
1500's sold for enough to pay the sales person, and the dealer making no real money is 82% of MSRP
I haven't the slightest clue where you got this figure...

Paying the sales person varies widely in our industry, depends on pay plans.
Dealer making no real money at 82% of MSRP? That makes no sense. Each vehicle, option, colour has a different cost, and the cost is not associated to a percentage.

I just calculated the MSRP of a Longhorn at 82% and it would equate to over a $4500 true loss to a dealer in vehicle related profit alone... mind you I'm using Canadian figures.

I don't mean to come across as harsh, but I don't like these myths in the industry.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Just did build at my local dealer.
2019 Rebel.....still can't build it with V6 or Ramboxes so no prices for those.

Attachments

• Scan_20180316.pdf
    208.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread