5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you post the price you got only with the dealer discounts? Don't include the rebates or any other membership discounts. Please. Pretty please.
The price with dealer discount only and not the incentives, tread lightly, TDM, and military was: $74,647 from $86,200 sticker.

Last edited:

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m quite ready yet, but I’m curious… how does one go about obtaining a discount on an early pre-order? I got an email this week for 2025s, and if someone had interest in getting in line, can you do that and also obtain factory and dealer discounts at time of pick-up?

It seems major discounts on Rams are common, and currently as high as 20-25% off. I would hate to buy a pre-order at or near full price knowing vehicles on the lots are priced so aggressively.

ibasso001

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the cutoff to order 2024 w Hemi V8? I read somewhere that November was the last month to get those orders in. Thx

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the cutoff to order 2024 w Hemi V8? I read somewhere that November was the last month to get those orders in. Thx
This is getting very fuzzy. I was fairly confident that we had another month. But then this week I went to order some 1500 Longhorn, and a 1500 Limited Longbed - and found those to be missing. Upon call with our supply chain manager, it was confirmed these are closed for model year. Without 100% confirmation, it DOES sound like November is in fact the last month to order 2024 MY 1500s, before it switches to 2025. There is chance it may bleed slightly into December for "cleanup" meaning it may look like the end of 2023 model year with very low availability of optoins/formats. Long story short - if you're looking to get one of the last Hemi's (as I am personally, and yes I'll post up all my details for you al to ridicule) November is likely the safest bet.

daveomatic

Reaction score
This is getting very fuzzy. I was fairly confident that we had another month. But then this week I went to order some 1500 Longhorn, and a 1500 Limited Longbed - and found those to be missing. Upon call with our supply chain manager, it was confirmed these are closed for model year. Without 100% confirmation, it DOES sound like November is in fact the last month to order 2024 MY 1500s, before it switches to 2025. There is chance it may bleed slightly into December for "cleanup" meaning it may look like the end of 2023 model year with very low availability of optoins/formats. Long story short - if you're looking to get one of the last Hemi's (as I am personally, and yes I'll post up all my details for you al to ridicule) November is likely the safest bet.

Would that mean that MY25 could be shipping by the end of Q1 ‘24?

RedFred

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting this. I figured 2024's would continue for at least the first couple months of the year.

seabaz

Reaction score
Well this certainly sucks.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Worth noting that there is a $1500 TDM from Chrysler available for a "Black friday sales event", expiring 11/30/2023. Unfortunately i cannot relate how to get it. It just came in my email from fcacommunication.com
Anthony said i was the first to use it, and he suspects it is in response to a dealer inquiry that put me in the Chrysler system. Cookie tracers probably saw i hadnt made a purchase so this was sent as an enticer.
Anyone else get this ?

ahhchu

Reaction score
Problem solved...got the TDM pop-up to appear by changing my zip code on the website to something outside the northeast. As soon as I changed my zip code to something from a different region, it popped right up.

I entered my contact information, including my real home zip code, and got the code right away. Signing up with my real location didn't prevent me from getting a code, so it's odd that change suddenly made the offer visible. Both dannydyn and I are in CT and he hasn't seen it either, so maybe that's the issue. In any case, thanks to all who had suggestions.
Thanks for this, I did this exactly moments ago using an Iowa zip code (50001) and the info box popped up at the end of the build. It wasn't working for me using my Texas zip code or my parent's California zip code.

seabaz

Reaction score
Thanks for this, I did this exactly moments ago using an Iowa zip code (50001) and the info box popped up at the end of the build. It wasn't working for me using my Texas zip code or my parent's California zip code.
Can you say whether you were logged into your ramtrucks.com account or not? Trying to see if that matters.

ahhchu

Reaction score
Can you say whether you were logged into your ramtrucks.com account or not? Trying to see if that matters.
I was NOT logged in and was NOT in private/incognito mode on my browser. Simply had to clear the cookies before. Once the info box popped up I put in my real name, real zip code, and a different email address (not the one on my account). It gave me the code and said it also sent an email, which I did receive.

seabaz

Reaction score
All I keep getting is the mailing list popup. That's not the same thing as the TDM is it?
Screenshot (62).png

mplaramie

Reaction score
At what point do you try to get the TDM if you build? At initial build/deal structure or before final paperwork/delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread