5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
what does half the trucks on lots in mid oct are 24s mean to the consumer? is this normal? guess ill wait till november or look at a chevy or gm bc these deals dont make me want to trade my 22 in yet
For those waiting to get the "last of the lot" of 2023s to capitalize on the lower price, higher rebates, it gives at least a benchmark to what's out there.
For those waiting to order a 2024, it's a good sign that the 2024s are gaining lot-share, which is normally an indicator of growing incentives on the new model year.
For reference, 2023's didn't get really any rebates until March 2023, when 30% of the lot was still 22's. To me, with limited data, this seems ahead of pace.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I've been visiting the website fairly frequently for weeks looking for the TDM pop-up, but I haven't seen it since around the time I ordered back in July. Has anyone actually seen it recently?

I'm picking my truck up on Saturday morning and have a feeling that I'm going to miss out...
Use a private browser/incognito - if you minimized it a few dozen times (likely) it will eventually stop showing up.

disarm

Reaction score
Use a private browser/incognito - if you minimized it a few dozen times (likely) it will eventually stop showing up.
Thanks for the tip, but I've already tried that, as well as clearing my cache/cookies for the site. I get a pop-up for mailing list sign-up (which I did quite a while ago), but no discount coupon. Oh well...

dannydyn

Reaction score
What's the process of redeeming the TDM? Do I need to print it? do I provide my information? Sorry for the questions, I too, don't see it, but wonder how it works in case it decides to pop up again....

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Thank you. Not seeing one in the Build and Price tool? The only pop up I get is a sign-up offer to get the latest news from RAM? (by providing my email address)
working for me, I just go to the build and price tool and scroll to the bottom of the page then it pops up. try clearing your cache. or using a different computer or browser, if it doesn't work, you can message me your info and ill fill it out for ya., maybe that will work.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 35

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What's the process of redeeming the TDM? Do I need to print it? do I provide my information? Sorry for the questions, I too, don't see it, but wonder how it works in case it decides to pop up again....
Try clearing cache, or make a new email, just to get it. I have one email just for BS things. Take a screenshot of the number it gives you.

dannydyn

Reaction score
working for me, I just go to the build and price tool and scroll to the bottom of the page then it pops up. try clearing your cache. or using a different computer or browser, if it doesn't work, you can message me your info and ill fill it out for ya., maybe that will work.
Thank you

Looking at that screenshot now, I remember having seen it in the past but always dismissed it 🤦‍♂️ Of course now that I need it it's nowhere to be found...

I tried Safari on iPhone - never used that browser to get to Ramtrucks, but still nothing. I will try to mess around with it a bit more and if unsuccessful I will take you up on the offer. Appreciated!

dannydyn

Reaction score
Try clearing cache, or make a new email, just to get it. I have one email just for BS things. Take a screenshot of the number it gives you.
Thank you.... I'll do nothing for the rest of the day here at work if I have to, just to get that offer :LOL:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, but I've already tried that, as well as clearing my cache/cookies for the site. I get a pop-up for mailing list sign-up (which I did quite a while ago), but no discount coupon. Oh well...
I had the same issue a while back. I just changed the info the next time I went, and it popped up.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Send to the dealer they punch in the code (they can also search by email address and zip code)

disarm

Reaction score
Problem solved...got the TDM pop-up to appear by changing my zip code on the website to something outside the northeast. As soon as I changed my zip code to something from a different region, it popped right up.

I entered my contact information, including my real home zip code, and got the code right away. Signing up with my real location didn't prevent me from getting a code, so it's odd that change suddenly made the offer visible. Both dannydyn and I are in CT and he hasn't seen it either, so maybe that's the issue. In any case, thanks to all who had suggestions.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Problem solved...got the TDM pop-up to appear by changing my zip code on the website to something outside the northeast. As soon as I changed my zip code to something from a different region, it popped right up.

I entered my contact information, including my real home zip code, and got the code right away. Signing up with my real location didn't prevent me from getting a code, so it's odd that change suddenly made the offer visible. Both dannydyn and I are in CT and he hasn't seen it either, so maybe that's the issue. In any case, thanks to all who had suggestions.
Thanks again pal!

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I've been visiting the website fairly frequently for weeks looking for the TDM pop-up, but I haven't seen it since around the time I ordered back in July. Has anyone actually seen it recently?

I'm picking my truck up on Saturday morning and have a feeling that I'm going to miss out...
i got one last week but it did say for 23 only

Roddog2220

Reaction score
For those waiting to get the "last of the lot" of 2023s to capitalize on the lower price, higher rebates, it gives at least a benchmark to what's out there.
For those waiting to order a 2024, it's a good sign that the 2024s are gaining lot-share, which is normally an indicator of growing incentives on the new model year.
For reference, 2023's didn't get really any rebates until March 2023, when 30% of the lot was still 22's. To me, with limited data, this seems ahead of pace.
i have def not seen a benefit to buying a 23 over a 24 with the current incentives

disarm

Reaction score
Even though it says that, my understanding is that it is still valid for ‘24 MY as well.
Guy at Koons is telling me he doesn't think my code is valid for a 24 Limited, but he said he'll confirm with Stellantis. Fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread