5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

canarygrass

Reaction score
What is the TDMS coupon you're referring to? And is it only valid for 2023 models?
I requested a brochure from ramtrucks.com. You have to enter your email and address. It seemed $750 higher than others were getting, maybe because it recognized me as a prior Ram owner? Not sure

spyder

Reaction score
Brought home my new Bighorn today. Very happy with it so far, just from the 75 minute drive home from the dealer. Lie-o-meter says I got 20mpg on the trip, with all of my speeding up and slowing down and acceleration for break-in, etc. 3.21's are not nearly as anemic as I was worreid about, after going from my Rebel. The bigger bed is going to be SO much nicer for what I need a truck for these days.

I've got a couple of 1200 mile road trips coming up in the next 2 months, we'll see how I like it after. It was definitely an internal argument with myself between keeping the Rebel and "downgrading" to the bighorn, but for what I do these days, I think it was the correct responsible choice. Got home from the dealer and pulled the Challenger out of the shop and washed and shined it up. Taking it to a local show tomorrow, first one since replacing both quarters and rear frame rails and paint and brand new interior. Should show well...if it makes it. First real road tirp of the thing too, so wish me well.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Need to disable ALL add blockers. Try an incognito window.
Just click around, do a build whatever.
How did you get the TDM coupon? I am clicking through web pages on the website trying to get it to pop up.
I usually go incognito browser, build and price, play around a bit, then scroll down to the bottom where it shows your vehicle summary.
There is always a chance that it is turned off for a certain model type or region, but I havne't been able to triangulate that info yet.

Rau

Reaction score
Finalized purchase today of a 2023 limited from Mark Dodge.

MSRP of $80,805. Dealer discount of $11,000 plus $4,000 national rebate and $1,750 TDM coupon from Ramtrucks.com for a net price of $64,055 (20% off). I was able to drop my trade off at a local auction house as part of the deal and they are shipping the new truck to my door.

I can't say enough about how easy they are to do business with. Now I'm looking forward to the new truck, with the sea salt interior!

Was this for order or in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek916

Reaction score
I usually go incognito browser, build and price, play around a bit, then scroll down to the bottom where it shows your vehicle summary.
There is always a chance that it is turned off for a certain model type or region, but I havne't been able to triangulate that info yet.
thx for your help. Wasn't able to produce a coupon, but I did get a pop up to sign up for future deals...lol.

canarygrass

Reaction score
Was this for order or in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it was an in-stock 2023 limited. Got it today and it's amazing. I am coming from a Ford F150 that was just inferior in almost every way. The fit and finish was terrible, bad leather quality, cheap plastic, etc. This Ram blows the Ford away in ride quality and interior fit and finish.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 5.25.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 5.25.28 PM.png
    889.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 5.25.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 5.25.53 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53

JDub14

Reaction score
Prices right now are the best I have seen so I pulled the trigger and bought
2023 Ram Limited 4x4 Red Edition
MSRP: 83,250
Ram Discount: (10%) 8,3250
Dealer Discounted it down to 61,273
Mandatory Dealer Accessories: Was 3,400 for Lowjack, Interior Protection, and Exterior. They took that down to 2,200.
Final Price before TTL: 63,473.
In my driveway now. I think it was a hell of a deal. Let me know if I should have held off.

BrandonSmith

Reaction score
I wasn’t aware of this forum when I bought my 2023 Lone Star 4x4 5.7L Crew Cab back at the end of April. I wish I had, would have saved a few thousand I’m sure.

Ended up walking on the lot of Richardson CJDR paying $51k +TTL for it after multiple rebates. MSRP $61k. Lone Star Crew Cab 4x4 5.7L Night Edition, level 2 (or B), blind spot, etc. (see specs in the window sticker link below).

I’m just looking people to lie to me and tell me I got a decent deal.

I also got $24k trade in for my 2017 Lone Star 4x2 5.7L with 100k miles on it. A lot better than the $17,500 they originally offered. I saw it listed for $26k at a hole in the wall dealer two months later.

Last edited:

RedFred

Reaction score
I wasn’t aware of this forum when I bought my 2023 Lone Star 4x4 5.7L Crew Cab back in April. I wish I had, would have saved a few thousand I’m sure.

Ended up walking on a lot paying $51k +TTL for it after multiple rebates. MSRP $61k. Lone Star Crew Cab 4x4 5.7L Night Edition, level 2 (or B), blind spot, etc. (see specs in the window sticker link below).

I’m just looking people to lie to me and tell me I got a decent deal.

I also got $24k trade in for my 2017 Lone Star 4x2 5.7L with 100k miles on it.

$10k off msrp is not bad especially for April. Last time I walked into a NJ dealership I couldn't even get close to that.

Billb2008

Reaction score
Mandatory Dealer Accessories: Was 3,400 for Lowjack, Interior Protection, and Exterior. They took that down to 2,200.
In my driveway now. I think it was a hell of a deal. Let me know if I should have held off.
What state/city are you near to score this type of deal?

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Saving 20k on a limited is amazing. Where do you find 10% ram discount on a limited. Also what dealer?

Rob_H

Reaction score
In the process of finalizing a factory order on '23 Longhorn Limited, 20% off MSRP, will update with Dealer info after the signatures are done on Monday

O'Town Ram

I know less and less about more and more
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the process of finalizing a factory order on '23 Longhorn Limited, 20% off MSRP, will update with Dealer info after the signatures are done on Monday
Check it closely because orders for the 23's closed in June.

Rob_H

Reaction score
Check it closely because orders for the 23's closed in June.

Thanks, it may be a '24 order...have been looking at so many '23s on the ground and assumed they were still the only order option open as on the Canadian RAM site build & price only shows 23

Users who are viewing this thread