5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a reminder to everyone to please leave political talk for the Off Topic section.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
CarEdge is good folks - they do a LITTLE bit of "sky is falling" for my taste, but that's what gets views. Their online forum is legit helpful for many buyers (all brands, seems very Mazda focused lately for whatever reason) and I've met their entire team of Car Coaches. It's a shame that's necessary, but apparently that's where we're at. We joined them as a "trusted dealer" last month, still TBD on exactyly what that entails, it's a growing part of their business. but so far I've enjoyed and appreciated all of my interactions with those people.
I’ve met them in the past and they’re pretty nice, and I’ve been following them since their beginning (mainly because they are local to me). I don’t quite understand their business model, unless volume is how they make their money. Either way, they seem genuine in their wanting to help people. Hopefully that isn’t lost with time.

jimk hunt

Reaction score
This is exactly why I still haven't purchased a new RAM and might not even buy a RAM again. I have been spending some time looking at other options and some mid size suv's trying to find something else. Dealerships in NJ expect me to pay much more than others are paying around the country. I could buy out of state, which is an option, but just makes the whole buying process that much more difficult foe me, especially since I would like to trade in my current truck.
You are fairly close to Koons in the DC area. Bought my truck from them and it was a great experience. I did not trade so ymmv. I got exactly the truck I wanted which is near impossible buying off the lot. Give Craig a call and check them out.

RedFred

Reaction score
You are fairly close to Koons in the DC area. Bought my truck from them and it was a great experience. I did not trade so ymmv. I got exactly the truck I wanted which is near impossible buying off the lot. Give Craig a call and check them out.
Yeah, I have reached out to Koons before. To get the best deals right now, I would need to get a 2023 model. So I am limited to searching dealer inventory and buying off the lot. I do check Koons and Mark Dodge inventory to see if something pops up the way I want it optioned.

young520

Reaction score
On Friday I picked up my 2023 Laramie 1500 4x4 6'4" bed...MSRP $71,345...cash delivered price $62,826 ($8,519 off)...minus rebates of $4,250 = $58,576 for the truck. So a total of $12,769 off MSRP including rebates. So that's about 17.9% total off of MSRP. I could have taken another $2,000 off in rebates if I had financed through Stellantis but I brought my own financing in at 5% for 72 months. With my trade in I only financed $34,603. I am VERY happy with the deal I made. 20230714_191016.jpg

chieftain13

Reaction score
Hi All - I received an email this week from Ram with a unique code giving me a private bonus cash allowance of $2.5k on the 1500 or $2k on the 2500. It does say it can be used on top of current incentives. I am familiar with the similar offers from Ford and, as I understand, those are true cash rebates that the manufacturer reimburses the dealer 100% so I am wondering if the same applies here? Just asking because I remember with the Ford offers, some dealerships would try to pocket it and say they won't stack offers. Wondering what to expect if I bring this into a dealer.

Thanks in advance. I had a 2020 1500 Laramie but downsized to a sedan for the last 1+ year as the used value of the Ram was too good to be true. Missing my truck now and thinking about going back,

Roddog2220

Reaction score
On Friday I picked up my 2023 Laramie 1500 4x4 6'4" bed...MSRP $71,345...cash delivered price $62,826 ($8,519 off)...minus rebates of $4,250 = $58,576 for the truck. So a total of $12,769 off MSRP including rebates. So that's about 17.9% total off of MSRP. I could have taken another $2,000 off in rebates if I had financed through Stellantis but I brought my own financing in at 5% for 72 months. With my trade in I only financed $34,603. I am VERY happy with the deal I made. View attachment 163095
were they not offering the 2.9 advertised?

CJ99X

Reaction score
If I could find the deals here in WV I would upgrade to a 2500 probably. Just don't have the time to travel to other areas for them

spyder

Reaction score
OK bare with me.
Bighorns come out to about 23% off MSRP if you skip the 2.9% promo apr AND qualify for the items below (CCAP, Loyalty)
Laramies come out to about 24% off MSRP if you skip the 2.9% promo apr AND qualify for the items below (CCAP, Loyalty)

2023 BIGHORNS 1500 - Affiliate should work with all of these for $500 extra off @ MD
Standalone 10% Off MSRP Retail Bonus Cash (this is the one that does not go with TDM coupons, leases, promotional APRs - 'standalone'
MARK DODGE discount will bring this to $14K off 4x4s and $13K off 4x2s
- OR -
2.9%/72 APR Standalone (Says southwest but I believe this is in every region, again, standalone meaning not with other programs)
+ MARK DODGE discount (specific to each vin on lot)
- OR -
$1K CCAP Bonus Cash (if financing with CCAP, but NOT at that 2.9%)
$2K Bonus Cash
$1K Retail Loyalty Bonus Cash (if had Stellantis vehicle registered your name for 30+ days within last 365 days)
$1K TDM online coupon
(Could be extra rebates in other regions, these are the national ones, nothing extra in SW region)
+ MARK DODGE discount (specific to each vin on lot)

2023 LARAMIE 1500 - Affiliate should work with all of these for $500 extra off @ MD
2.9%/72 APR Standalone (Says southwest but I believe this is in every region, again, standalone meaning not with other programs)
$10K MARK DODGE discount on 4x4s
- OR -
$2K SW Retail Bonus Cash
$1K CCAP Bonus Cash (if financing with CCAP, but NOT at that 2.9%)
$2K Bonus Cash
$1K Retail Loyalty Bonus Cash (if had Stellantis vehicle registered your name for 30+ days within last 365 days)
$1K TDM online coupon
(Could be extra rebates in other regions, these are the national ones, nothing extra in SW region)
$10K MARK DODGE discount on 4x4s

If you see one at markdodge.net that you like, you can email us at [email protected] and we'll check availability etc.
Then we'll pass you over to an on-site sales person since these are in-stock items (that way we don't have two+ people selling the same truck simultaneously.
We can also search thruogh trucks that are no their way here in transit.
Anthony, is all of this for in-stock or in-transit trucks only (it seems to be, if I'm not mis-reading it) or if I were to order one, could I get these? If I could order one and potentially have it by hunting season, I'd be very interested in talking to your sales folks. I went back and forth with one a couple weeks ago but couldn't find a configuration I wanted at a price I wanted, but these numbers seem to work out much better. I'd be flying in from California and visit a couple of friends on the drive home, if I could find/have built just the right truck. I've been very tempted to sell my Rebel and buy a 6 cylinder truck with the longer bed and a bunch of the features I wanted on my Rebel but couldn't find.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anthony, is all of this for in-stock or in-transit trucks only (it seems to be, if I'm not mis-reading it) or if I were to order one, could I get these? If I could order one and potentially have it by hunting season, I'd be very interested in talking to your sales folks. I went back and forth with one a couple weeks ago but couldn't find a configuration I wanted at a price I wanted, but these numbers seem to work out much better. I'd be flying in from California and visit a couple of friends on the drive home, if I could find/have built just the right truck. I've been very tempted to sell my Rebel and buy a 6 cylinder truck with the longer bed and a bunch of the features I wanted on my Rebel but couldn't find.
Ordering now is for 24s. Those deals are for 23s. I ordered a 24 for 12.5% off, plus any discounts available when it comes in.

spyder

Reaction score
Eh. Well. I wish Ram would update their website then. Why bother letting people look at what can be ordered for a 23, if there are no 23's able to be ordered.

Idahoktm

Reaction score

mtnbikej

Reaction score

Kevinn

Reaction score

6of36

Reaction score
Eh. Well. I wish Ram would update their website then. Why bother letting people look at what can be ordered for a 23, if there are no 23's able to be ordered.
The web site still lets you build a 22. It never has been accurate. It still gives you guidelines to a build, just prices are a little higher. When I called, the salesman went over everything, to verify, and price.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@6of36 is correct - those are for in stock and in transit, 2023s. The RAM end of things is all about 2023s, while we are discounting 2024 orders as always
11.5% Bighorn/Rebel
12.5% Laramie/Longhorn/Limited
11% HDs
Cab & chassis, tradesman, etc - all case by case but lands around there.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@6of36 is correct - those are for in stock and in transit, 2023s. The RAM end of things is all about 2023s, while we are discounting 2024 orders as always
11.5% Bighorn/Rebel
12.5% Laramie/Longhorn/Limited
11% HDs
Cab & chassis, tradesman, etc - all case by case but lands around there.
Also yes the website shows 2022 and 2023... bane of my existence. The purpose of that is to be able to show you what your dream truck would cost, and then go out and search for it.
It should be called "configure and search" for 2022/2023 and "build and price" for 2024, etc. That would make more sense :)

spyder

Reaction score
:LOL: Well, if you come across a V6 4x4 bucket seat 6'4" bed Bighorn with heated seats 3.55 rear, and premium sound, let me know. ORG or at least limited slip or locker rear would be nice too. What I REALLY want is that truck with ORG and 33 gallon tank in a crew cab, but that's not even an option.

Users who are viewing this thread