5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

BuckyHunter13

Reaction score
It’s the southwest package “value” that kills it for me. It’s absolutely one of the best deals in loading out a Laramie, but you end up with the body paint grill surround and that only narrowly avoids looking cheap in a few colors. Give me chrome or black or I’ll just get a Sierra with lesser options but nicer leather.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the only way to get it at the moment is with the advanced safety package - I still see surround view camera system in there.
It is a confusing naming system - the advanced safety package includes the 360 surround view camera for the truck but does not include the additional camera and wire harness for adding a trailer. When I ordered 4 weeks ago you could add the trailer 360 surround view camera as a stand-alone option (at least on the build site) but now that is gone. I've noticed the build and price site changes frequently so the only way to actually know what can be ordered on a given day is to talk with a dealer to actually look in their order system. Even if you place an order with options it seems that isn't a gurantee the truck they deliver will have everything you ordered as they sometimes make changes and sometimes show a 'credit' on the final build.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is a confusing naming system - the advanced safety package includes the 360 surround view camera for the truck but does not include the additional camera and wire harness for adding a trailer. When I ordered 4 weeks ago you could add the trailer 360 surround view camera as a stand-alone option (at least on the build site) but now that is gone. I've noticed the build and price site changes frequently so the only way to actually know what can be ordered on a given day is to talk with a dealer to actually look in their order system. Even if you place an order with options it seems that isn't a gurantee the truck they deliver will have everything you ordered as they sometimes make changes and sometimes show a 'credit' on the final build.
I was actually in contact with corporate about the system. I ordered a limited, and when it came in it was missing it, so I didn't purchase it. It's still sitting at the dealer. I had to go through a half dozen people there. They told me finally that it would be available again in mid April. To this day it's not. It still shows available on certain models on the build and price, but I don't think it is actually available on any models.

RedFred

Reaction score
I just got an email for $1,750 bonus cash allowance. Probably won't end up using it, but let's see. Good through 6/30.

IMG_4570.jpg

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got an email for $1,750 bonus cash allowance. Probably won't end up using it, but let's see. Good through 6/30.

View attachment 158551
Was this in response to the pop-up add on the ram site? I had received a code from that ad back in April when I was ordering that expired May 2nd so I just submitted the info again today and got a new code good until 6/10/23 but it is still only for $1,000

RedFred

Reaction score
Was this in response to the pop-up add on the ram site? I had received a code from that ad back in April when I was ordering that expired May 2nd so I just submitted the info again today and got a new code good until 6/10/23 but it is still only for $1,000

Yes, related to the pop up, but initially I received the $1k code for the pop up. But since they have my email, they occasionally send me a $1,750 code offer. I got one a few months back also, I think it was in December.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, related to the pop up, but initially I received the $1k code for the pop up. But since they have my email, they occasionally send me a $1,750 code offer. I got one a few months back also, I think it was in December.
good to know - maybe I'll get a similar offer just before the truck is delivered!

RedFred

Reaction score
On what model?

Here is all the small print:
1. $1,750 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2023 Ram 1500 (excluding Ram 1500 TRX), Ram 2500/3500 Pickup, Ram 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and Ram ProMaster®. Must order or take retail delivery by 6/30/2023. Not eligible for lease, or available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 43CPG3
2. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 05/31/2023. Regional offer amounts may vary. Please check latest offers online or contact your dealer for the latest incentive information.
3. Valid toward the purchase of a new and unused 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie. Not compatible with lease offers or with any other consumer incentive offers. Contact dealer for details. Take retail delivery by 5/31/2023. Program ID: 28CPK.
You received this email because of your interest in Ram Brand vehicles. At Ram Brand, we value your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Ram Brand News & Updates

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is all the small print:
1. $1,750 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2023 Ram 1500 (excluding Ram 1500 TRX), Ram 2500/3500 Pickup, Ram 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and Ram ProMaster®. Must order or take retail delivery by 6/30/2023. Not eligible for lease, or available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 43CPG3
2. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 05/31/2023. Regional offer amounts may vary. Please check latest offers online or contact your dealer for the latest incentive information.
3. Valid toward the purchase of a new and unused 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie. Not compatible with lease offers or with any other consumer incentive offers. Contact dealer for details. Take retail delivery by 5/31/2023. Program ID: 28CPK.
You received this email because of your interest in Ram Brand vehicles. At Ram Brand, we value your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Ram Brand News & Updates
Interesting- that is much more restrictive than the $1,000 bonus cash code I got from Ram from the website pop-up. The one I got is good for lease or purchase and for 2022 or 2023.

RedFred

Reaction score
Interesting- that is much more restrictive than the $1,000 bonus cash code I got from Ram from the website pop-up. The one I got is good for lease or purchase and for 2022 or 2023.
I still have a $1k bonus cash that's unexpired. But yeah, looks like the $1,750 is good for purchasing only on a 2023. Seems it could be applied to any Ram 1500 model other than TRX.

John Galt

Reaction score
I still have a $1k bonus cash that's unexpired. But yeah, looks like the $1,750 is good for purchasing only on a 2023. Seems it could be applied to any Ram 1500 model other than TRX.
It says lower in the document Laramie only I thought?

….and probably doesn’t stack with the 10% deal.

RedFred

Reaction score
It says lower in the document Laramie only I thought?

….and probably doesn’t stack with the 10% deal.

That's true. But my understanding is the $1k bonus cash is not stackable either. So either way, if you take the 10%, you are losing those.

RedFred

Reaction score

Like I said in an earlier post, it will probably go unused. If it's not stackable, it's of very limited use and its value is greatly diminished. If I have to give something else up to use it, what's the benefit?

deanno33

Reaction score
I really want to order the Laramie with that 10% off but as of last night, still can't get the Hemi with the 5' 7" box.

Users who are viewing this thread