5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Southside

Reaction score
I live in the south suburbs of Chicago. I went to about eight different dealers, two of them I had connections with the owners several of them would not budge off of MSRP one of them through a Costco program offered me 1500 off MSRP one of the dealers I knew through someone offered me 2200 off, and I just re-check the numbers with the dealer that I ordered my truck from and they are giving me 3900 off MSRP I also ran those numbers past all the other dealers but they kind of gave me the yeah that’s not happening thing. never thought to go out of state. Thanks for all of your input
I believe there is a Ram dealer in Forest Park that does below invoice ordering.

deanno33

Reaction score
I purchased from John Amato Ram in Milwaukee area before. They were best price for me so I traveled down from Green Bay to buy there. Just another semi close option anyway.

Tranzella

Reaction score
Wow that would be around 66k for the 22 Limited Night edition with limited level one equipment anti-spin and Dff moonroof
Listen to IvoryHemi, I did. I literally ordered a Rebel today from Jason @ Hawk CDJR for 5% below invoice. I’m about 45 mins west of Forest Park.

Kurtislowe68

Reaction score
Hey guys, first of all I bought a ram from Mark Dodge last October so this is not about that. My wife needs a new ride and jeep or dodge just doesn’t have one the size needed for her and our three boys. And before you say it, a grand Wagoneer is way too expensive! Anyone know of a Chevy or Fire dealer that can do prices like MD can? We are looking at another expedition max or suburban. We live in Louisiana too. Thanks for any help

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Hey guys, first of all I bought a ram from Mark Dodge last October so this is not about that. My wife needs a new ride and jeep or dodge just doesn’t have one the size needed for her and our three boys. And before you say it, a grand Wagoneer is way too expensive! Anyone know of a Chevy or Fire dealer that can do prices like MD can? We are looking at another expedition max or suburban. We live in Louisiana too. Thanks for any help
Maybe try Granger in Iowa. They are offering 3% below invoice on F150, and 2% below on F250. I saw them on ford-trucks.com forum.

Runagun

Reaction score
Get the new Pacifica. It's awesome and in AWD and gas mileage is way better.

Kurtislowe68

Reaction score
Get the new Pacifica. It's awesome and in AWD and gas mileage is way better.
Well that’s another thing, she will not drive a mini van. We have a Ford Expedition el right now and it’s been great but looking to upgrade to a max or possibly a suburban. But just like everyone else says, no dealer will budge off msrp on them.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where abouts are you? I'm northwest Illinois by Rockford. Bought my truck from MD in Feb and had it shipped to me. No other dealer wanted to deal so it forced my hand to go to MD. And I'm glad I did. Easiest purchased I made.

Hawk CDJR in Forest Park, IL would’ve been much closer to you.

A little further but Dan Deery CDJR in Waterloo, IA would’ve been another

Many dealers out there with the same pricing as MD, they just get regurgitated the most on here.

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Jeep makes a three row Grand Cherokee L. Its a available with w 5.7 HEMI and is longer than a standard Cherokee. It costs way less than the Wagoneer and has similar capabilities. I'll bet Mark CDJR could make you a great deal on one!

Runagun

Reaction score
Hawk CDJR in Forest Park, IL would’ve been much closer to you.

A little further but Dan Deery CDJR in Waterloo, IA would’ve been another

Many dealers out there with the same pricing as MD, they just get regurgitated the most on here.
Yeah No. No one was giving me 15koff with 0% but MD. This was on the 21. I bought my '19 from Tyson in Shorewood and at that time they gave the same deal in '18

Jrmullins85

Reaction score
Looks like most recent discussion involves Mark Dodge, but is anyone seeing decent deals from other volume dealers at this time? I'm outside DC so Koons and Criswell are closest to me, and have seen these discussed in the past.

On average, how long are ordered builds taking?

Randboye

Reaction score
This question may have been ask already. But what if any perks got thrown in the deal such as free oil changes, discounted extended warranty,window tint, locking lug nuts did anyone get ?

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah No. No one was giving me 15koff with 0% but MD. This was on the 21. I bought my '19 from Tyson in Shorewood and at that time they gave the same deal in '18

when I shopped in February ‘21 both Hawk and MD were 6% below invoice with 0% financing, plus rebates.

Hawk’s doc fee was like $100 higher than MD, (MD has since gone up) but that was easily offset by saving the shipping cost.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like most recent discussion involves Mark Dodge, but is anyone seeing decent deals from other volume dealers at this time? I'm outside DC so Koons and Criswell are closest to me, and have seen these discussed in the past.
Tri-City CDJR in Eden, NC or Chapman’s CDJR in Horsham, PA

Runagun

Reaction score
when I shopped in February ‘21 both Hawk and MD were 6% below invoice with 0% financing, plus rebates.

Hawk’s doc fee was like $100 higher than MD, (MD has since gone up) but that was easily offset by saving the shipping cost.
That's the same month I bought mine. Thats good the numbers worked. If it equates to 20%+ off MSRP then next time I'll check them out. Saves me on shipping costs. Always good to have options. Oh BTW,. Happy and successful new years to all.

tadow

Reaction score
Wow that would be around 66k for the 22 Limited Night edition with limited level one equipment anti-spin and Dff moonroof

Yeah, MD was around 68.5 including doc fee for all the good stuff except the towing & tailgate fanciness (ecodiesel, air suspension, rambox). In D status after 7 weeks; they'd said to expect 15-20 weeks, will see.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I think no matter what, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't at least see what Mark Dodge can do for you.

GFK51

Reaction score

Go to Koons if you want to pay the destination charge twice and also pay a $899 processing fee.

mcd3620

Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 from Tyson, got about 5000 off sticker but wished I would have known about this forum and MD sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online