5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Reaction score
If You ordered through Mark dodge, the Preferred pricing Discounts Apply for 500 below what was quoted @ mark dodge
"If you have an AR Number, Company Code, or Membership. Used within 30 Days of delivery [Prior to], it is good for 500 dollars off Quoted Price"- Aaron @ Mark Dodge
Hasti17 - Please keep me (us) posted on your full experience with that EcoDiesel you ordered! Even if it's on another thread link it. Thanks

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MD has beat everyone I've contracted about it. They come in about 5% under invoice + any available incentives at time of delivery. I'm coming from SC even with a flight and driving back the savings are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being in SC you’ll save a bunch of time and go to Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR in Buford, GA.

Same pricing as Mark Dodge.

[email protected]

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's just surprising there isn't anyone that can come near it at least in the more immediate vicinity like Atl.
Hello. I'm new to this forum. My wife and I are looking at ordering a '22 1500 EcoDiesel as my daily/camper tow rig to get just what we want as NO ONE has the options right for us on the ED. I'm looking for any good experiences and great pricing from dealers within a day's drive (round trip) of Knoxville, TN: Nashville, Chattanooga, Asheville, Atlanta, Lexington, etc. (obviously those that are high volume - yes, I've heard about Mark Dodge in Louisiana)

just NE of Atlanta is Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR in Buford, GA.

[email protected]

Same pricing as Mark Dodge.

Reaction score
Remind Aaron to fill out the paperwork to protect any current incentives for when your truck actually arrives - otherwise, one or more may expire that you could have used.

I was able to stack a $2500 "Southern Retail" rebate that popped up a few weeks before my truck arrived, so ended up with $3500 additional off of MD's discounted price.
I've been under the impression you can only take what's in place at the time of delivery. Is this dealer-specific paperwork you are referring to? Who mentioned this as possible - you or Aaron?

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
About to place my order. $67500 fully loaded Limited Night eTorque. Any one want to double check that I didn’t miss anything obvious? I added almost every option outside of the tow controller (I can buy that later). I got LL1, RamBox, MFT, big gas tank, 3.21, rear spin control, BUG, trailer tow group. Sounds like LL1 covers the safety group and technology group as well.
Just want to make sure I’m passing the sniff test.
Quote is from Motor Inn Spirit Lake Iowa.

Attachments

• 87DDA64B-D4EF-4035-A524-B6B4D8C69BF9.jpeg
    87DDA64B-D4EF-4035-A524-B6B4D8C69BF9.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 2021-09-15 08_03_14-a883a97e-b7d8-48f6-940e-0e51220370ca-jpeg.105538 (768×1024).png
    2021-09-15 08_03_14-a883a97e-b7d8-48f6-940e-0e51220370ca-jpeg.105538 (768×1024).png
    613.5 KB · Views: 61

stembridge

Reaction score
I've been under the impression you can only take what's in place at the time of delivery. Is this dealer-specific paperwork you are referring to? Who mentioned this as possible - you or Aaron?
I learned about this in one of the threads here (possibly this one?) - you'll have to search a bit. The name of the program is the "FCA Sold Order Consumer Incentive Protection Plan."

es

monkeypunch

Reaction score
About to place my order. $67500 fully loaded Limited Night eTorque. Any one want to double check that I didn’t miss anything obvious? I added almost every option outside of the tow controller (I can buy that later). I got LL1, RamBox, MFT, big gas tank, 3.21, rear spin control, BUG, trailer tow group. Sounds like LL1 covers the safety group and technology group as well.
I think after spending that much, the $300 brake controller is worth it, just so you don't have to install it yourself later.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I think after spending that much, the $300 brake controller is worth it, just so you don't have to install it yourself later.
I added the Tow Package, but the controller itself is just plug and play right? I have no idea if/when I'll ever even need brake controller.

ny2az

Reaction score

sounds like a good deal to me ... who is your contact there for others to place orders ...

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
sounds like a good deal to me ... who is your contact there for others to place orders ...
Spencer Heywood - Motor Inn Auto of Spirit Lake, IA. They're great. Sounds like they had been doing similar deals on Gladiators and their Google Reviews rave about the ordering process.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Yass.....now somebody say something about the other guy's mom!
I believe we may have a few more levels of devolution before we get there, but you are correct, the dynamic is in play. My favorite when I was five was..."Your mother wore army boots." Now remember, this was back around 1960 before there were mothers in army boots, so I'm thinking there must be other ones that five year olds use now days.

brenan00

Reaction score
See if the will honor affiliate driving if you join Thread Lighty for $100 and wait 30 days, you’ll get invoice minus 1%, saved me 7K.

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
It’s called ‘Sold Order Protection’. It is a program through Chrysler that locks in current rebates and subvented financing rates at time of order. The beautiful thing is that you are protected either way. If the incentives are better at time of delivery you can take those, if the incentives are worse, you are locked in on the better incentives available at ordering. It’s a program available across all Makes an models of FCA vehicles. Your dealership will handle the paperwork, there have been some issues of stupid sales managers not knowing about the program (read that, Not knowing their job.). Push for it when ordering.

ctbale

Reaction score
5.7 no eTorque. 4x4, Quad cab, level 1, sport appearance pkg, few other things. Got $3000 rebate and 6.4% ($3100) off msrp. So $6100 off sticker of $49,300 Paperwork was about $225 for tax, lic, title and registration. Was an out of state sale for them, (Alaska low fees apply) Lithia RAM Roseburg Or. Solid dealership. Probably went thru about 12 not so solid. Some were adding $3000 to MSRP and then giving me the rebate. It's a seller's market out there!

Users who are viewing this thread