5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! That's more than enough info...sounds like they redid it for May and included the 2019s :). Now to get one!

chade014

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Thanks! That's more than enough info...sounds like they redid it for May and included the 2019s :). Now to get one!
Every bit helps!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
chade014 said:
Every bit helps!
Ford is handing out $2,000-$3,000 Private Cash Offers like they are candy...come on FCA! I have a $2,000 Private Cash offer just sitting there for Ford....

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Ford is handing out $2,000-$3,000 Private Cash Offers like they are candy...come on FCA! I have a $2,000 Private Cash offer just sitting there for Ford....
What is a "Private Cash Offer"? Available for everybody or just selected customers?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Select customers. I've bought 4 new Fords the last few years so I've learned how the system works.

Ford has a 3rd party marketing firm that handles this. They target customers in areas where they want to move inventory. Requesting a brochure, calling the main customer service line for additional details on a new models, telling them your buying in the next 30-60 days are great ways to get a Private Cash Offer pushed to you - but not guaranteed.

I've found that requesting brochures on multiple models help. When I bought my truck in 2016, the offer came in a Fusion brochure and not the F150 brochure. This year, they are really pushing hard. I've got a $2,000 offer, I"ve heard of $3,000 in other areas.

My thoughts - they are trying to get people to buy now so they are out of the market when the new GM twins arrive and the Ram is fully rolled out.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
What is a "Private Cash Offer"? Available for everybody or just selected customers?
Select customers. I've bought 4 new Fords the last few years so I've learned how the system works.

Ford has a 3rd party marketing firm that handles this. They target customers in areas where they want to move inventory. Requesting a brochure, calling the main customer service line for additional details on a new models, telling them your buying in the next 30-60 days are great ways to get a Private Cash Offer pushed to you - but not guaranteed.

I've found that requesting brochures on multiple models help. When I bought my truck in 2016, the offer came in a Fusion brochure and not the F150 brochure. This year, they are really pushing hard. I've got a $2,000 offer, I"ve heard of $3,000 in other areas.

My thoughts - they are trying to get people to buy now so they are out of the market when the new GM twins arrive and the Ram is fully rolled out.

coast-to-coast-ram

Reaction score
I am selling all my 2019 rams for $2500 under Invoice which equals about $9000 off MSRP. only so i can be one of the top selling Ram stores in the country. You can get even more off if you are a business owner . I have a breakdown if someone was interested.you can call me 406-208-5516

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
coast-to-coast-ram said:
I am selling all my 2019 rams for $2500 under Invoice which equals about $9000 off MSRP. only so i can be one of the top selling Ram stores in the country. You can get even more off if you are a business owner . I have a breakdown if someone was interested.you can call me 406-208-5516
Where are you at?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/351-price-negotiated-from-msrp/&postID=3359#post3359" data-author="Slim">Where are you at?
</woltlab-quote>Area code comes up as Montana. Wonder if I can get him to ship to Canada.
icon_lol.gif

cjgerson

Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Limited

These are all US dollars:
MSRP $67,670
-$1,000 rebate from Ram
-$8360 additional negotiated at dealer
=$58,310 paid (This is before fees and taxes)

D

Deleted member103

Slim said:
Where are you at?
Well it ISN'T 406/Montana ! If you google the entire phone number you will see it's back East and he has a "low tech" website IMO ! Until someone does more research on "This," I would Hesitate before leaping IN - sorry CO, but you know what they say, "If it seems to good to be true . . ."! Again just One Opinion, no offense, nothing personal !

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Slim said:
Where are you at?
A quick google of the phone number looks like Ewald Truck Center in Milwaukee, but none of the prices listed on the website are below invoice...

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
Are many of any of you serious purchasers? the $1,000 rebate lasts until the end of May, and if anyone is actually serious in purchasing, I am all ears to listen, and possibly give out my info, but I am not pulling EP numbers for anyone, unless they bring them to me. To get $1,000 in rebate, and another $5,000 or more off MSRP would be surprising to me, unless the sales person is a pure numbers guy, who makes his money off of the bonus, and doesn't care about making much commission off of the truck sale itself.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
Are many of any of you serious purchasers? the $1,000 rebate lasts until the end of May, and if anyone is actually serious in purchasing, I am all ears to listen, and possibly give out my info, but I am not pulling EP numbers for anyone, unless they bring them to me. To get $1,000 in rebate, and another $5,000 or more off MSRP would be surprising to me, unless the sales person is a pure numbers guy, who makes his money off of the bonus, and doesn't care about making much commission off of the truck sale itself.
I'm confused with what your offering?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a salesman trying to use this forum for his own sales lol Seems he's offering the $1,000 rebate that everyone can get

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
CMENT said:
My Limited has the Offroad Package and is on the train. Delivery Monday (supposedly). I ordered at the end of March. (Two or three days after the order banks were opened)
Show us some pictures

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
chade014 said:
Got an email today for another $500 off "Bonus Cash Allowance" for 2018 and 2019
Have you been browsing specific websites while searching for a Ram? Requesting more info or brochures?

That'll help trigger Private Cash with Ford....I need your help to figure out FCA.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Have you been browsing specific websites while searching for a Ram? Requesting more info or brochures?

That'll help trigger Private Cash with Ford....I need your help to figure out FCA.
Yes I would be interested in how to obtain this as well. I am going to go to my dealer on Monday since the RamBox is available now

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW, I called FCA Incentives. They found a $500 target direct mailer under my name.

Users who are viewing this thread