5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Z mann R2

Reaction score
i think ill shop around at what gmc is offering, im tired of this 20 gallon **** *** tank

Wait till you sit in that GMC.....you’ll feel like you’re traveling back in time 10 years.....I really wanted an AT4 with the 6.2L and test drive one....that interior is BLLLAAANNNNDDDDDD

Also my new Rebel has a 33 gal tank

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just bought a 2020 Ram Rebel\

MSRP: $60,200
Negotiated to :$48,999
Nice! And don't forget to see if you're eligible for the $250 rebate from "Bonus Drive". It's Allstate sponsored but you don't need their insurance. Hundreds of us on the forum have gotten the rebate. Google "Bonus Drive" or look for Patsy 1099's links. Takes 6-8 weeks.

jwtiger69

Reaction score
I hope prices take a dip. Going to buying my first RAM/Truck this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cravenfan

Reaction score
If I were in the market, now may be an amazing time to wait for a bit of new incentives to develop. I'd push for at least 20% off MSRP on 2020's and 0% financing together...maybe FCA will roll out something soon, if dealerships remain open, etc.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just received a flyer from a dealer I’ve been working with for 0%-84 months or no payments for 90 days. Goes into effect tomorrow and they are going to see what rebates it cuts out if any.
Yep just got told the same thing. 84 months tomorrow.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Wait till you sit in that GMC.....you’ll feel like you’re traveling back in time 10 years.....I really wanted an AT4 with the 6.2L and test drive one....that interior is BLLLAAANNNNDDDDDD

Also my new Rebel has a 33 gal tank

thats exactly how i felt, love the exterior interior is blah lol, what mpg you getting in the rebel, just curious

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Same and the GMC AT4 didn't have as good of gas mileage as the rebel. Even with a 3.53 rear and smaller tires. The interior was bleh. I put roughly 500 miles a week in the seat. Want more than they had. Especially for the price.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Same and the GMC AT4 didn't have as good of gas mileage as the rebel. Even with a 3.53 rear and smaller tires. The interior was bleh. I put roughly 500 miles a week in the seat. Want more than they had. Especially for the price.

well i wouldnt think the 6.2 would get what the hemi would but if you dont have a heavy foot it would be close, i average 15 with a lift and 35s but it goes down to 11 when pulling a 6k trailer

Wrecktal

Reaction score
well i wouldnt think the 6.2 would get what the hemi would but if you dont have a heavy foot it would be close, i average 15 with a lift and 35s but it goes down to 11 when pulling a 6k trailer
I should have specified. I'm talking oranges to oranges with the 3.0 ED. I lose track of which forums I'm on sometimes. This isn't the ED forum. The GM ED and Ram ED get different mpgs.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
I should have specified. I'm talking oranges to oranges with the 3.0 ED. I lose track of which forums I'm on sometimes. This isn't the ED forum. The GM ED and Ram ED get different mpgs.

i looked at the 3.0 ed in the at4, so the rebel gets better mpg? interesting

Boston

Reaction score
If I were in the market, now may be an amazing time to wait for a bit of new incentives to develop. I'd push for at least 20% off MSRP on 2020's and 0% financing together...maybe FCA will roll out something soon, if dealerships remain open, etc.

Hoping to for employee type pricing.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like they are just doing 0% for 84 with no money. Not really a great deal. Lower payment but probably cost 2-3k more than taking cash rebate, especially considering everything going on and they are going to have to get more aggressive than that. They probably just did it to match GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/