5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Emg006

Reaction score
Picked up Limited 3.0 ED, lvl 1, body color bumper, anti spin, and 22" wheels.
MSRP 69730
Sale Price 60584
Rebates 9500
TTL ~4000
OTD 55079

Had them throw in a tonneau cover and trailer brake controller.

Drove awesome, much better than my F150 XLT lol

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
Is 20% off msrp on a leftover 19 Laramie a decent deal?
Msrp is $62,820. Without haggling theyre offering it for 49,999 ($10,820 dealer discount, $2000 in rebates, 0% for 60 months so I lose $2000 in rebates I would get if I went through my credit union).
Just wondering what’s the chances I can get them down to 48,000
Well I got them down to $48,780 OTD w/ the 0% financing for 60 months, so roughly 22% off MSRP. Considering I’ll see the loan through, I’ll be saving thousands in interests.

Pick her up tomorrow 5C9DFC8B-BFD5-40AE-82A5-BC220099C526.jpeg

IowaRam

Reaction score
It seems good, but not great. Though n all honesty, you really have to compare with what other local dealers are willing to do imo. I ended up getting about 23% off my MSRP. Other local dealers were only giving 15ish. I was on the verge of giving up before I found my deal. But the guy several posts above got a Built-To-Serve edition for 31% off which is inconceivable to me. I could have never gotten that deal here unless I had a LOT of the more obscure rebates. So to go into a dealer expecting to get his deal might leave you disappointed.
From watching the prices for a few years (always in market for new truck.. haha) I have noticed the midwest region has had the best incentives from RAM by a wide margin. My deal 31%, didn't have many of the obscure incentives. I actually could have got 500 more off if I would have financed through Chrysler but the rate was not competitive. Attached is the photo of the advertised price which included 1k truck conquest (i came from GM). I did add the $250 bonus drive rebate to create the 16,500 off vs 16,250. Either way, I'm stoked on the price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-082824_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-082824_Chrome.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 121

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From watching the prices for a few years (always in market for new truck.. haha) I have noticed the midwest region has had the best incentives from RAM by a wide margin. My deal 31%, didn't have many of the obscure incentives. I actually could have got 500 more off if I would have financed through Chrysler but the rate was not competitive. Attached is the photo of the advertised price which included 1k truck conquest (i came from GM). I did add the $250 bonus drive rebate to create the 16,500 off vs 16,250. Either way, I'm stoked on the price.

You should be stoked on the price, seems a solid deal!

What were their OTD fees? (Not including taxes and licensing)

IowaRam

Reaction score
You should be stoked on the price, seems a solid deal!

What were their OTD fees? (Not including taxes and licensing)

$210 fees. I pay TTL at my county treasurer since I'm not MO resident.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
FINALLY, I found a dealer that worked with me over the phone / email and didn't have any 3-4K in "dealer ad-ons". And shot me straight pricing.
I bought mine from AutoNation in Spring, TX.
2020 Ram 1500 Limited 4 x 2
MSRP: 64,925.00
Dealer discount: 10,455.81
Customer Rebates: $9,000
Price: $45,469.19
30% off MSRP :)
I was able to get them to match the Ziegler Max Care 7 year unlimited mile warranty. They didn't even know that Chrysler offered it anymore and it was a good thing that I brought my quote with me. He had to get the main dealership manager to sign off on it. It was the $2,505 price with a $200 deductible. Also, if you are applying for the "Truck Conquest" rebate, you must have your latest truck registration reciept for them to accept it. I didnt have that and had to wait two hours at my local tax office to get a copy of it. It's the reciept you need after buying your registration sticker. (Texas)
Very happy with my purchase and i'm glad I kept sticking with it and not giving up after being frustrated over and over again.
Always keep in mind when your searching, there are more than one FCA dealership's in your area. You don't have to stick to just one.

Now I can really be part of this forum and start the minor "de-chroming" of this machine.

Attachments

• IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 118

TrojanRam

Reaction score
After deliberating and waiting for better rebates I finally pulled the trigger on a Limited last week, 3k rebate for Ltd and LH got me to a price I was willing to live with. No magic negotiations here; just worked with Craig at Koons in DC/VA and his group buy program.

MSRP: 71,310
Dealer discounts: 11,294-799 processing fee = 10,495
Rebates: 5,500 (including USAA, lost 500 as I did not finance with Chrysler)
Sale price before TTL: 55,315

I lIve in NJ which seems terrible for taxes as TTL was another ~4,900.

I could not get any dealers around me to consider such a deep discount or deal as straight as Craig. I had been looking since last summer; missed the epic June 19 rebates and didn’t feel confident that was going to happen again anytime soon so decided it was time to go for it. CDC5B818-C1AF-4C2B-BF16-EFEC4FB8FEC0.jpeg

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well I got them down to $48,780 OTD w/ the 0% financing for 60 months, so roughly 22% off MSRP. Considering I’ll see the loan through, I’ll be saving thousands in interests.

Pick her up tomorrow View attachment 48039
same color as what I have.
Don't forget to google "Bonus Drive" and see if you qualify for the $250 rebate (Allstate sponsored but no requirement to have their insurance). Hundreds of us here have gotten our checks.

Goatmastr

Reaction score
After deliberating and waiting for better rebates I finally pulled the trigger on a Limited last week, 3k rebate for Ltd and LH got me to a price I was willing to live with. No magic negotiations here; just worked with Craig at Koons in DC/VA and his group buy program.

MSRP: 71,310
Dealer discounts: 11,294-799 processing fee = 10,495
Rebates: 5,500 (including USAA, lost 500 as I did not finance with Chrysler)
Sale price before TTL: 55,315

I lIve in NJ which seems terrible for taxes as TTL was another ~4,900.

I could not get any dealers around me to consider such a deep discount or deal as straight as Craig. I had been looking since last summer; missed the epic June 19 rebates and didn’t feel confident that was going to happen again anytime soon so decided it was time to go for it. View attachment 48333

Bought from the same dealership but dealt with a guy in October. He must not work there anymore because he doesn't respond to texts when I was missing a part for my bed last month.

My deal was nearly identical. $71k MSRP, and $55K before TTL. Didn't buy any of that garbage warrany either.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
When you're ordering a Truck, is 10% off of MSRP plus incentives normal?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Grouper

Reaction score
...0% financing for 60 months...
You guys are getting 0% for 60 months from Ram? Every time I look at the current incentives (using my FL zip code) for the 2020 Laramie, it shows 0% for 36 months.

Last edited:

Jeremy47

Reaction score
You guys are getting 0% from Ram? Every time I look at the current incentives (using my FL zip code) for the 2020 Laramie, it show 0% for 36 months.
The same here in Texas. for 72 mos, it was 5.70% and 0% for 36 mos.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Hawkeye99

Reaction score
I just picked up my Limited in DFW last week.

Delmonico Red
Body Color Bumper
Limited Level 1 Group
5.7 Hemi w/eTorque
Anti-Spin Diff
Trailer Brake Controller
Panoramic Sunroof
22 inch Wheels

MSRP was $64,825 and after rebates and all discounts we got down to $45,200 + TTL.

Now I just need to add a step and a hard tonneau cover and I'm all good.

akirasoft

Reaction score
Curious how many of the current incentives are time-boxed? Do we pretty much see close to 20% year round and on Limiteds? I'm looking to get into a 2020 Limited black edition but I was going to be unloading some equity for a down payment, with the markets crapping themselves I'd like to hold off but if some of the current incentives are unlikely to continue or if they are not going to come back until November... I'm also a bit worried the black package won't be back next year, I hate chrome and I'd hate to have to make all those changes via the aftermarket...

thoughts?

Hawkeye99

Reaction score
Curious how many of the current incentives are time-boxed? Do we pretty much see close to 20% year round and on Limiteds? I'm looking to get into a 2020 Limited black edition but I was going to be unloading some equity for a down payment, with the markets crapping themselves I'd like to hold off but if some of the current incentives are unlikely to continue or if they are not going to come back until November... I'm also a bit worried the black package won't be back next year, I hate chrome and I'd hate to have to make all those changes via the aftermarket...

thoughts?
In Texas they call it Truck Month and I've seen incentive expiration dates marked as 3/2. However, looking at the internet pricing right now I can see that none of them have expired and Limited's are pricing a couple hundred dollars lower than a week ago. One of the many sales guys I talked to over the last 2 or 3 weeks says the end date is more or less subjective to the market and volume of trucks being sold.

As for the black out package, I couldn't agree with you more. I loved the look especially with the Granite Crystal. There just wasn't much in stock to look at and the prices are not as flexible the regular trucks. I opted for the middle of the road and went with the body color group to minimize the chrome look. The mirrors and door trims are still a little bit much for my taste, but I can live with it for the cost. I would bet the black appearance package is good for resale value, but I've got nothing more than a gut feeling on it.

Users who are viewing this thread