5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Jghallis

Reaction score
Yep - that's what I've got - silver w/ indigo/frost. It's a really nice color combo. I got my windows tinted, and it looks even better IMHO :D

Enjoy your new ride!

-John
Yes! My windows came tinted as well and it does look awesome. I forgot to mention that my truck has level 1 equip and air suspension as well.

Attachments

• CBDB32A8-0E5C-4B86-95A6-2CE942D36418.jpeg
    CBDB32A8-0E5C-4B86-95A6-2CE942D36418.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 107

DraKhen99

Reaction score
Yes! My windows came tinted as well and it does look awesome. I forgot to mention that my truck has level 1 equip and air suspension as well.

LOL, and you have the 22s! Your truck is almost a carbon copy of mine, except I have the body color bumpers. (y)

-John

Amazing93

Reaction score
Sticker 58,135
Paid 46,995
11,140 off
So fuzzy math says 19% off?
Bought at the end of August

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-121730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-121730_Gallery.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 80

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Limited 4X4 Limited with 6k miles. Silver with Indigo/frost interior (don’t care what anyone says, I think it’s amazing looking) Came with the Pano sunroof and bed cover as well. $47,900 plus Transport, tax, Tag, title came to $52 ish. Also I got 1.89% financing. I think I got a pretty good deal.
Do you know anything about why it was sold back with only 6k miles? I hope it doesn't come with some of the other standard equipment such bad vibrations, malfunctioning radio, poor a/c, etc. Have to wonder if you are just buying someone else's problem.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know anything about why it was sold back with only 6k miles? I hope it doesn't come with some of the other standard equipment such bad vibrations, malfunctioning radio, poor a/c, etc. Have to wonder if you are just buying someone else's problem.

:poop::poop:

westcoast

Reaction score
Great deal. I just bought new 19 Laramie, level 2, 12", pano roof. I got 27% off MSRP. Very similar to your savings. My first Dodge ever, I'm a Ford guy. This ram blows away the ford.

Same.

First Dodge in my 35 years and it is soo much better than Chevy and Ford trucks. The new 2020 silverado redesign is terrible and whoever designed it should be fired immediately

Jghallis

Reaction score
I was told by the dealer that it was a demo given to a Chrysler executive in early 2018. It was one of the first off of the manufacturing line (1/18). In 1.5 years he only put 6k miles on it and apparently turned it in for a new one. Idk. Could be a line of BS. Wouldn’t doubt it. So far drives great. A little wind noise out of the PANO sunroof but that’s all I’ve observed so far. I haven’t owned a truck since a 2007 Ram I bought new and traded in for a sedan 2 years later so I don’t have the best reference point.

Jghallis

Reaction score
LOL, and you have the 22s! Your truck is almost a carbon copy of mine, except I have the body color bumpers. (y)

-John
And I’ll bet anything yours doesn’t have the cool door ding my 3 year old put on it 2 days ago lmao.

familyman

Reaction score
Wait, people don’t like the light colored interior indigo or whatever? The contrast makes it look amazing. Reminded me of the chalet themed Navigator...nicer in some ways. Wife’s escalade is black on black and I see some of the appeal, but I chose the indigo as I thought it popped with that contrast. I am mildly colorblind though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jghallis

Reaction score
Wait, people don’t like the light colored interior indigo or whatever? The contrast makes it look amazing. Reminded me of the chalet themed Navigator...nicer in some ways. Wife’s escalade is black on black and I see some of the appeal, but I chose the indigo as I thought it popped with that contrast. I am mildly colorblind though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it seems the black interior option seems to be preferable and I love that too for sure. I just love the two tone interior. Everyone that has seen it in person is amazed by it. Not sure if your being sarcastic but don’t really care lmao.

RJS

Reaction score
Yeah it seems the black interior option seems to be preferable and I love that too for sure. I just love the two tone interior. Everyone that has seen it in person is amazed by it. Not sure if your being sarcastic but don’t really care lmao.
While I bought the Sport package to get the black interior in my Laramie, your's looks fine. As an aside, mine also had a wind noise in the sunroof when I picked it up but the dealer fixed it. They needed it overnight to get parts but it's quiet now.

DraKhen99

Reaction score
And I’ll bet anything yours doesn’t have the cool door ding my 3 year old put on it 2 days ago lmao.

Nope, it sure doesn't! It's got some touch-up paint on the rear bumper from a parking lot no-note-leaver and the whole rear end got tweaked by a <10mph rear-end collision a couple months ago.

But no, no dings (yet). And the kids (and grandma) know not to play in/near/around our vehicles - that's what the park is for. There's also no eating in my truck (baby bottles were the exception, but we're done with those now thank goodness!).

Anyway, that's enough off-topic...

-John

Jghallis

Reaction score
Nope, it sure doesn't! It's got some touch-up paint on the rear bumper from a parking lot no-note-leaver and the whole rear end got tweaked by a <10mph rear-end collision a couple months ago.

But no, no dings (yet). And the kids (and grandma) know not to play in/near/around our vehicles - that's what the park is for. There's also no eating in my truck (baby bottles were the exception, but we're done with those now thank goodness!).

Anyway, that's enough off-topic...

-John
Where did you get the touch up paint?

DraKhen99

Reaction score
Where did you get the touch up paint?

I didn't. I left it alone and then got rear-ended soon after, and they had just had a van or something in with the same paint code, so they used a little bit of the leftover paint to do mine.

-John

NYNJ8

Reaction score
I'm seeing Employee pricing for all nationally on 2019s. I'm not sure how much the manufacturer's promotions matter much on 2019s at this point. The dealers that I have been working with have gotten pretty agressive on pricing on 2019s in the last month. 20-25% off MSRP should be attainable for most.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm seeing Employee pricing for all nationally on 2019s. I'm not sure how much the manufacturer's promotions matter much on 2019s at this point. The dealers that I have been working with have gotten pretty agressive on pricing on 2019s in the last month. 20-25% off MSRP should be attainable for most.

It seems to have a restriction of E-Torque engines though?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Surprised they aren’t better than this. Chevy is doing 20% but only on double cabs. I thought Black Friday sales would be more aggressive this year with two new models.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems to have a restriction of E-Torque engines though?

So from what I can tell so far it looks like employee pricing is now on everything.

However it looks like it is not as good as last month if a dealer was willing to heavily discount MSRP (13%) and apply all the incentives...as it looks like they removed all incentives for November.

Can anyone confirm this?

jcwarren217

Reaction score
So from what I can tell so far it looks like employee pricing is now on everything.

However it looks like it is not as good as last month if a dealer was willing to heavily discount MSRP (13%) and apply all the incentives...as it looks like they removed all incentives for November.

Can anyone confirm this?

Looking at the Ram website, it appears the EP is only on the 2019 models. I still think the $1,000 truck conquest and $500 Chrysler Capital incentives are still applicable, but I am not positive. The 0% financing for 60 months is also gone.

I am a little bummed because I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new truck. I am already eligible for the Chrysler Affiliate which is 1% below invoice. The November incentives are much worse for me either on the 2019 & the 2020 models.

I've had trouble finding a 2019 on a dealer lot with everything I want so I was leaning towards a special order 2020 figuring that some of the quirks would have also been worked out.

I will wait a few days to see if the website updates, but I am guessing this will only apply to the 2019s. Looks like I will be waiting another couple months until I can get the deal I want.

Users who are viewing this thread