5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Ram website says it stacks with most other offers. Haven't tried so don't know for sure. I'm hoping to stack it with the 0/48 + $500 cash (or better August offer if available), and a $500 TrueCar/PenFed discount.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
It won't stack with trurcar or PF.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received a $1000 RAM coupon popup on the RamTrucks website this morning - for those of you who have orders pending (or about to order) and previous coupons expired. It came up in Edge and I was able to duplicate in an Edge private window. Did not pop up in Chrome on same PC. Going to the Search local inventory (Find your 2022 Ram 1500) triggered it.
Didn't work for me. Tried Edge on a computer, and Chrome, Brave, and Duckduckgo on phone.

Rammmer

Reaction score
is this a coupon that can be shared or is it unique for each person?
You need to enter your name, zip code, and email to the website popup and it will be generated by the website and emailed to you.

Dunga

Reaction score
YES!!! Thank you!!!

Very curious Dunga how it works. Are you stacking with Tread Lightly or anything as well?

Thanks!
I didn’t have tread lightly when I ordered but hoping to stack with 0%/48.
Oh, that's lame. So it's really only a $500 bonus to me. Better than nothing I guess if this is still true.

Hey that’s money!

Dunga

Reaction score
Just confirmed my final numbers. I’m able to stack the personal coupon for $1,000 off, in addition to $1,500 Chrysler capital bonus and 0% 48 months apr. Total approximately 16% off sticker for $80k MSRP.

KurtLaf

Reaction score
I got it to work in Edge. I Started a build and after the build finished, the pop-up appeared. We'll see if the coupon shows up.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Just confirmed my final numbers. I’m able to stack the personal coupon for $1,000 off, in addition to $1,500 Chrysler capital bonus and 0% 48 months apr. Total approximately 16% off sticker for $80k MSRP.
Good to know the coupon works. Was the $1,500 region specific for you? I was only given an offer of 0/48 and $500 for June offers.

Dunga

Reaction score
Good to know the coupon works. Was the $1,500 region specific for you? I was only given an offer of 0/48 and $500 for June offers.
That was what was available when I ordered it in June. It’s “Denver BC 2022 Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash DECN5” if that helps. I don’t know if it’s regional or what.

Rammmer

Reaction score
That was what was available when I ordered it in June. It’s “Denver BC 2022 Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash DECN5” if that helps. I don’t know if it’s regional or what.
Yeah I checked the ram offers site, sadly the cash bonus is region specific. Maybe I can move to take delivery 😂. Hopefully August offers are better - the Limited's get the worst offers.

Dunga

Reaction score
Yeah I checked the ram offers site, sadly the cash bonus is region specific. Maybe I can move to take delivery 😂. Hopefully August offers are better - the Limited's get the worst offers.
Kinda true but me thinks the TRX gets nothing haha

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
Received a $1000 RAM coupon popup on the RamTrucks website this morning - for those of you who have orders pending (or about to order) and previous coupons expired. It came up in Edge and I was able to duplicate in an Edge private window. Did not pop up in Chrome on same PC. Going to the Search local inventory (Find your 2022 Ram 1500) triggered it.
thank you thank you thank you! This message just saved me $1k!

tmonge71

Reaction score
7/8 ordered a 22 Laramie ED Level 2, Off Road Group, Advanced Safety Group, Sport appearance to replace my 2016 Hemi with 190k. Needed to replace it over a year ago but I haven't ever paid anything near MSRP for a vehicle and wasn't going to start now. Well got her ordered for 8% below MSRP - applicable rebates at time of delivery if better than the $500 when ordered. Not the best deal in the world but better than a sharp stick in the eye. Now just wondering how long before I get it?

coolhub

Reaction score
Does anyone know what package on the limited includes the automatic high beam feature? Can it be added to one that does not have it?

Rammmer

Reaction score
Does anyone know what stacks with the $1000 website coupon? I was told PenFed/TrueCar don't - is that accurate? Does the Tread Lightly discount stack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online