5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Tranzella

Reaction score
I have already received 5% off of invoice estimates from Mark Dodge and Chapman Auto group. They will indeed save you thousands. Just hoping to find a 5% of dealer in the Midwest to save on travel time.
As recent as December 14th, Granger in Iowa was dealing at 4% below invoice. Might be worth a shot?

Email:
[email protected]

NRitland2

Reaction score
I got some discounts up in MA but vast majority of dealers are MSRP. No one is sitting on any inventory so there's no incentive for them to do much. If you have a decent trade you can often make it up on that right now.
I got 2% off invoice + incentives up in Mass on a build right after Thanksgiving. Had to finance through them and quickly refinanced through my Credit union for 1% off dealer apr.

98Superstock

Reaction score
Is there a list somewhere of CDJR dealers who are selling at 5% below invoice?

I know of two who have quoted me:
  1. Mark Dodge of Lake Charles, LA
  2. Chapman Auto Group of Horsham, PA
Really wanting to find 5% off in the Midwest to save on travel. I have found several others at 4% below dealer invoice.

bigalxc

Reaction score
I got some discounts up in MA but vast majority of dealers are MSRP. No one is sitting on any inventory so there's no incentive for them to do much. If you have a decent trade you can often make it up on that right now.
What dealers in MA have you contacted as I am in western mass.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
The deals are out there, but only at Mark Dodge. Just put my order in. No hassle at all and well below invoice.
Same here! Placed my order with Renae @ MD. She was awesome, responsive and answered all my questions. Best deal I got while shopping in Illinois. In total spent about 2 hours on the phone (I had a lot of questions). Placed my order a day before my Birthday and signed the paperwork electronically ON my birthday.

Got my VIN on January 3rd!

Really happy with my experience so far and recommend everyone to give Renae a call.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Is there a list somewhere of CDJR dealers who are selling at 5% below invoice?

I know of two who have quoted me:
  1. Mark Dodge of Lake Charles, LA
  2. Chapman Auto Group of Horsham, PA
Really wanting to find 5% off in the Midwest to save on travel. I have found several others at 4% below dealer invoice.
You're not going to find any. I contacted 40 dealers. 14 responses. Midwest was mostly MSRP and below are the only two that went below invoice. Send me a PM if you want my full tracker list.

MD deal is worth the travel.

Tom O'Brien of Greenwood750 US 31 North | Greenwood, IN | 46142JasonJames[email protected]
1.7%​
Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM8355 W 159th St Tinley Park, IL 60477DanielleSchramm[email protected]
0.7%​

98Superstock

Reaction score
You're not going to find any. I contacted 40 dealers. 14 responses. Midwest was mostly MSRP and below are the only two that went below invoice. Send me a PM if you want my full tracker list.

MD deal is worth the travel.

Tom O'Brien of Greenwood750 US 31 North | Greenwood, IN | 46142JasonJames[email protected]
1.7%​
Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM8355 W 159th St Tinley Park, IL 60477DanielleSchramm[email protected]
0.7%​
Holy cow, you really did your homework! Contacting 40 dealers. You are very thorough. Thanks for your help and info. I'm getting the same discount from Mark Dodge and Chapman auto group right now. Leaning towards Chapman because they are 871 miles away instead of 1150.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Looking at various sites with dealer on the lot vehicles, there are a lot more Quad Cabs vs crew cabs.
I know because when you do like a Cargurus search, their search and filter engines do not distinguish between a quad and crew cab so when they come up, you get em both and trying to filter down to crew cabs illustrates the plethora of Quad cabs. It's like, perfect vehicle, oh wait, quad...

98Superstock

Reaction score
That is correct. I’ve been in contact with him since about 12/7, and as recently as this past Monday, 1/3. That’s very odd.
You ordered a 1500 from him? I was trying to order a 3500 Laramie cummins from him. Seems very odd. Is it possible they're only doing below invoice on 1500's?

Tranzella

Reaction score
You ordered a 1500 from him? I was trying to order a 3500 Laramie cummins from him. Seems very odd. Is it possible they're only doing below invoice on 1500's?
Yes, I ordered a 1500. It’s very possible they’re only dealing on those.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
May I ask experience with Sales Tax. Are the incentives / rebates applied before or after the calculation for sales tax?
Each state is different. In Illinois, you are taxed on the rebates, however, if you have a trade-in you substrate that from the sales price and pay tax on the difference of sales price - trade-in value. Also, you're not taxed on any government fees i.e. plates/registration/title
I would check with your state.
Source: https://www2.illinois.gov/rev/forms/sales/Documents/vehicleusetax/st-556-1-instr.pdf
1641420525490.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online