5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

PlumSmuggler

Reaction score
Ordered my Big Horn 2500 Saturday. Aaron said he would likely have the VIN tomorrow or Wednesday. I am just hoping I can have it by 10/1 for a long camping trip. He said he expects them to start building the 22's in late July.
Mark Dodge was much better than other dealers I spoke with. Most were $0 off MSRP but offered a little more on trade. In the end Mark Dodge beat other dealers by at least $5k when all said and done.
Congrats!

Silent Bob

Reaction score
For those who are purchasing or who have been following prices closely.
Have Aarons prices gone up much in the last 60 days?
What kind of percentage off invoice is he currently providing?

Last edited:

benitslu

Reaction score
For those are purchasing or who have been following prices closely.
I got about 11.5% off MSRP. I cannot speak to 60 day changes...I just found out about Mark Dodge due to this forum. I am lucky to live about 2 hours away from them.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My order was over 60 days ago (3/6) but for reference, my dealer discount was 13.5%. So it looks like they may have gone down a little but still pretty healthy.

Dennisnyc40

Reaction score
Well I just received a Quote from Aaron about an hour ago for a 22 1500 Laramie. Was right at 12% off MSRP now I know why Aaron has such a great reputation he responded with my quote in 15 minutes will definitely be ordering from Aaron. I would like to thank all the members here for the great recommendation. 👍

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I just received a Quote from Aaron about an hour ago for a 22 1500 Laramie. Was right at 12% off MSRP now I know why Aaron has such a great reputation he responded with my quote in 15 minutes will definitely be ordering from Aaron. I would like to thank all the members here for the great recommendation. 👍
That sounds on par for that trim. Congrats man. 8ve been very pleased with my interactions with them so far. I hope I have a great FCA ownership experience. So far I think I would love to deal with Mark Dodge again in the future.

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
The simple fact that Mark CDJR is giving dealer discounting on anything is really amazing in this market. They could discount to just 5% and beat practically every Ram store in the country, but they are still going north of 10% off. It’s just crazy how hard they are working to get market share. And to do it in a transparent, no pressure, no games way is completely customer focused. I’m sold on them long term.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
For those who are purchasing or who have been following prices closely.
I had Sandi price out 1500 and 2500 Limiteds. Every price I got back was right at 5% below invoice. That maybe a better indication on thier pricing versus off sticker, as that fluctuated based on the build.

Side Note: silent Bob, thanks for the info you have provided in your dedicated threads, and everyone else who gave pricing info. Sandi at Mark Dodge was super super easy to buy with and I didn't have to play the dealer add on game like every dealer around here. I think affiliate pricing was the best I was going to get locally, and still would have had to deal with the "engines for life" garbage. Mark Dodge made it super easy to spend a **** ton of money!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had Sandi price out 1500 and 2500 Limiteds. Every price I got back was right at 5% below invoice. That maybe a better indication on thier pricing versus off sticker, as that fluctuated based on the build.

Side Note: silent Bob, thanks for the info you have provided in your dedicated threads, and everyone else who gave pricing info. Sandi at Mark Dodge was super super easy to buy with and I didn't have to play the dealer add on game like every dealer around here. I think affiliate pricing was the best I was going to get locally, and still would have had to deal with the "engines for life" garbage. Mark Dodge made it super easy to spend a **** ton of money!
Yeah, my Limited 10th Anniversary is right at 5% under. The higher trims definitely have more room to play with on price

Silent Bob

Reaction score
A new option for people in the northwest part of the country.

Gary Spencer is offering invoice pricing minus dealer holdback. This is not a bad deal with the current chip shortage and many dealers wanting MSRP or higher.
You can find invoice pricing and dealer holdback for your model and all factory options at one of these websites.
NADA Guides - LINK
Car Connection - LINK

Gary Spencer, Sales Manager at Bud Clary in Moses Lake, Washington
Tell him Silent Bob from 5thGenRams Forum sent you.
Email [email protected] (Best Contact Method)
Office Number 509-765-4517 ext 4107
Cell 509-760-0175

Last edited:

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Thanks for the update...I've been very happy with my purchase experience from Mark Dodge. My Rebel is due to be delivered to my house today!
Do you care to share how much delivery was and how far you are from Mark dodge? I’m debating on flying down vs delivery ~$(1000)

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you care to share how much delivery was and how far you are from Mark dodge? I’m debating on flying down vs delivery ~$(1000)
Where do you live? I haven't asked about shipping quotes yet, but right now I'm planning to fly. Even last second, it looks like I could grab a flight for under $500 and it's a tank of gas back (I live in Birmingham).

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Where do you live? I haven't asked about shipping quotes yet, but right now I'm planning to fly. Even last second, it looks like I could grab a flight for under $500 and it's a tank of gas back (I live in Birmingham).
Oh, sorry I misunderstood your post. I assumed it was arriving at your house. I’m in KY. Online Mark Dodge advertises free delivery but I was quoted ~$1000. Maybe because I factory ordered 🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online