5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

benitslu

Reaction score
I emailed Aaron earlier this week about a 2500 Big Horn order. Sandi emailed me back the same day with a quote of approximately 11.5% off MSRP. I actually emailed her this morning with some changes to the truck order, adding night edition and new color...waiting for this quote.
Compared to my local dealer that was not willing to budge off MSRP, their offer was much better...11.5% actually.
I am also still waiting for their trade estimate for my current truck....Hoping it will be a good figure! Once I finalize everything, I will post the breakdown for others to see.

Steveinmd

Reaction score
My last two emails to him have gone unanswered. Some things weren't meant to be, I guess. Wanted to compare to a more local deal, but Criswell wont respond either. Oh well, I guess I wont be doing the new truck thing

alpha_brit

Reaction score
My last two emails to him have gone unanswered. Some things weren't meant to be, I guess. Wanted to compare to a more local deal, but Criswell wont respond either. Oh well, I guess I wont be doing the new truck thing
That's so odd - I've not had an email or text go unanswered, and usually I have a reply within minutes (just checked the last two texts...was 5 min for one and ~20 min for the other). If you really want to order the vehicle, I'd encourage you to give it one more try.

Steveinmd

Reaction score
That's so odd - I've not had an email or text go unanswered, and usually I have a reply within minutes (just checked the last two texts...was 5 min for one and ~20 min for the other). If you really want to order the vehicle, I'd encourage you to give it one more try.
A forum member reached out to him and he contacted me here via PM. Waiting for resent email response.

Steveinmd

Reaction score
Sounds like an email filtering issue. Hopefully they can just give you a call. Have you checked your spam and junk filters?
First few emails went through, meaning response was received. Then went dark.

Steveinmd

Reaction score
Does anyone recall what the incentives were in sept/oct for the 2021s? I remember them being lower but still available.

brenan00

Reaction score
Does anyone recall what the incentives were in sept/oct for the 2021s? I remember them being lower but still available.
I think you want to know about 2020 incentives. I am waiting to see what incentives August/September brings for 2021.

Steveinmd

Reaction score
Were the 2021s available in sept/oct of 2020....yes/no? Were there any incentives available in 2020 for the 2021s? Better?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2021 MY did not hit dealer lots until late October, 2020. 2022 MY will be late August or early Sept probably.

I got $3500 incentives on my 2020 Laramie in September last year. Oct and Nov were the same the last half of each month ($500 less in early Sept, Oct, Nov). I think it was $1000 plus 0% for $72 if you wanted financing instead.

Big Horn was about $1500 higher rebate, IIRC. Not sure about Limited, but it was less than Laramie.

Don't expect similar incentives this year.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Were the 2021s available in sept/oct of 2020....yes/no? Were there any incentives available in 2020 for the 2021s? Better?

2022's will likely be available in mid to late september As for incentives, if you read this thread starting back in March of 2020, they have steadily decreased each month with no month that I can remember being better than the previous month. IOW I would not expect better incentives than you're seeing now

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not expecting any incentives at all the way the economy is right now. Most incentives seem geared towards financing. It's unsurprising when demand is so high.

BThiesing

Reaction score
Had a little over 3k knocked off of my 63k Rebel 2 weeks ago. It wasn't easy..

stembridge

Reaction score
My Buyer's Order states 2021. I'm a little confused, too, but figure it will sort itself out. Aaron said to txt him early next week and he should have a VIN, which will confirm one way or the other.

es
Just got the VIN for my RAM Classic (DS), which includes the letters MS, not NN, so it looks like it will indeed be a 2021 MY. No Window Sticker yet, but the order confirmation Aaron sent shows it's in D1 already, which seems much faster than I would have expected.

es

benitslu

Reaction score
Ordered my Big Horn 2500 Saturday. Aaron said he would likely have the VIN tomorrow or Wednesday. I am just hoping I can have it by 10/1 for a long camping trip. He said he expects them to start building the 22's in late July.
Mark Dodge was much better than other dealers I spoke with. Most were $0 off MSRP but offered a little more on trade. In the end Mark Dodge beat other dealers by at least $5k when all said and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online