5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Silent Bob

Reaction score
UPDATE

As of today Phillip Olson is no longer with Bud Clary. All current orders should be honored. I would like to thank him for all the amazing deals he provided to many of us on this forum. Philip is focusing on his other work of building houses. If you are in Washington state give him a call.

If you have been dealing with Aydin Aladinov, he is still there. I will have more details tomorrow.

Last edited:

traveller09

Reaction score
UPDATE

As of today Phillip Olson is no longer with Bud Clary. All current orders should be honored. Philip is focusing on his other work of building houses. I would like to thank him for all the amazing deals he provided to many of us on this forum. If you are in Washington state give him a call.

I will have more details tomorrow.
Well crap! I will wait for more details before I reach out to him and Aydin.

Kooch80

Reaction score
UPDATE

As of today Phillip Olson is no longer with Bud Clary. All current orders should be honored. I would like to thank him for all the amazing deals he provided to many of us on this forum. Philip is focusing on his other work of building houses. If you are in Washington state give him a call.

If you have been dealing with Aydin Aladinov, he is still there. I will have more details tomorrow.
Very interested in this. Really looking to get into an eco diesel or even step back up into a 2500 at this point

ChrisInOR

Reaction score
UPDATE

I guess that's why he hasn't answered my emails from last week as well. I reached out to him about getting on his list for ordering 2022s when they become available.

ben b

Reaction score
Thanks. Did you ever check with Hoblit in Woodland? That is where I bought mine.
I did look at them online and considered. They are a much larger dealership -- my sense now is that I may have been able to get a month faster delivery. But I didn't know it then. They are about 2 hours from my home.

I ended up ordering from my local RAM dealer. I feel lucky that my salesman has been very proactive and responsive. He's a more established person who deals with internet sales. So he seems generally calmer and more stable. And no false drama about needing to meet with the big boss and buying today's special and such. Nothing against the younger sales types -- everybody has to start somewhere (my first adult job was selling stereos and cameras). The two "youngsters" I met at other nearby dealerships had both definitely studied the product and had a ton of positive energy. I probably would have been satisfied with their efforts. But I'm happy with who I ended up with. Hoping that the after sale service is good. I expect Hoblit has a huge amount of experience with servicing so hopefully they will be competent for you if anything weird arises.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone provide some quick help regarding my deal? My 3/6 order came in today but Aaron informed me that without FCA offering the 0% for 72 any longer, my penfed coupon would no longer be able to be used. It's not going to keep me from buying the truck or keeping the 0 for 72, but can I get some or all of that back elsewhere? Had the $1000 off email coupon as well but I guess if I didn't have it at the time of order, it cannot be applied now?

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone provide some quick help regarding my deal? My 3/6 order came in today but Aaron informed me that without FCA offering the 0% for 72 any longer, my penfed coupon would no longer be able to be used. It's not going to keep me from buying the truck or keeping the 0 for 72, but can I get some or all of that back elsewhere? Had the $1000 off email coupon as well but I guess if I didn't have it at the time of order, it cannot be applied now?

What does a $1000 TrueCar Coupon (backed by PenFed) have to do with a Chrysler Capital Rebate? That's odd that the two are exclusive? Makes no sense.

I would recommend a call into FCA Incentives. 1-800-227-0757

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What does a $1000 TrueCar Coupon (backed by PenFed) have to do with a Chrysler Capital Rebate? That's odd that the two are exclusive? Makes no sense.

I would recommend a call into FCA Incentives. 1-800-227-0757

Thanks yeah I may have to give them a call and see what they say. Even if that was the case with penfed, I was surprised to hear the email coupon couldn't apply either. Aaron hasn't given me reason to doubt him, so if he is correct about this as well then I guess the 0 for 72 going away screwed myself (and several others I'm sure) out of $1000.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks yeah I may have to give them a call and see what they say. Even if that was the case with penfed, I was surprised to hear the email coupon couldn't apply either. Aaron hasn't given me reason to doubt him, so if he is correct about this as well then I guess the 0 for 72 going away screwed myself (and several others I'm sure) out of $1000.

I've learned that Aaron just wants to move cars and save people as much as possible. These rebates cost him nothing cause he gets comped on the back end. Good luck!

chuck01835

Reaction score
He was pretty clear with me. He protected the incentives at time of order and had me sign a paper detailing those. I also had the option of choosing the incentives at delivery time if they were better. One or the other, not a combination of both. Since I really want the zero percent financing, it's a no brainer. I'll take the original deal.

lkjk

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy a Jeep GC through Aaron? know if the deals are similar?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've learned that Aaron just wants to move cars and save people as much as possible. These rebates cost him nothing cause he gets comped on the back end. Good luck!

Thanks! Yeah still they best experience I've had buying a vehicle ever, just wouldn't ever turn down an extra $1,000 either. According to the incentives line this is the case, without the 0% for 72 currently running, I can't apply the other coupons.

He was pretty clear with me. He protected the incentives at time of order and had me sign a paper detailing those. I also had the option of choosing the incentives at delivery time if they were better. One or the other, not a combination of both. Since I really want the zero percent financing, it's a no brainer. I'll take the original deal.

I think we are talking about different things here. Aaron also made that clear to me and I understand those conditions for either getting the rebates or 0%. So I locked in the 0% and I'm not trying to get additional rebates, I'm trying to apply coupons to my order for additional discount. The penfed should have gotten me $1000 additional off, but in order to do that I needed to have an account with them for 60 days. By the time my truck arrived today, it had been 60 days but without the same financing offer being available currently from FCA, that coupon is no longer valid for me, despite following all directions.

mophead

Reaction score

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
giphy.gif

….mods will probably shut this down cause we’re calling out a site sponsor but WOW.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@AdamChandler You could've saved half the trip and really gotten WOWed.

Not a 6’4” bed. I still have not seen Blue or Red w/ Diesel w/ night edition with long bed in a a Laramie or limited.

wanted a Laramie but by the time I realized I had to special order and the mark dodge discount, I could afford a limited. Going into this, I couldn’t. Getting a 76,000 truck for $62 will do that for you. VERY happy with the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread