5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the % of msrp for invoice on Laramie? Dealer is saying invoice is 56921 and MSRP of 58440... That's only about 2.6% below MSRP so seems fishy

That’s not right. My 2021 Laramie invoice price is roughly 8% below MSRP.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
What's the % of msrp for invoice on Laramie? Dealer is saying invoice is 56921 and MSRP of 58440... That's only about 2.6% below MSRP so seems fishy
You can find invoice pricing for your model and all factory options at one of these websites.
NADA Guides - LINK
Car Connection - LINK

WiLLc

Reaction score
I've gotten a quote for a 2021 RAM 1500 down to 19% off MSRP from Dulles in Leesburg, VA. Only downside is it's a 12 hour round trip for me and I'm not trading so have to convince the wife to go. Dulles has a pretty terrible rating on DealerRater.com. Anyone have experience with them?

Second best quote I've been able to get is from a dealership 3 hours away at 14% off MSRP. That dealership is highly rated and certified on dealer rater.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
I've gotten a quote for a 2021 RAM 1500 down to 19% off MSRP from Dulles in Leesburg, VA. Only downside is it's a 12 hour round trip for me and I'm not trading so have to convince the wife to go. Dulles has a pretty terrible rating on DealerRater.com. Anyone have experience with them?

Second best quote I've been able to get is from a dealership 3 hours away at 14% off MSRP. That dealership is highly rated and certified on dealer rater.
Get the transaction on paper and request other desler match that deal. Thats what i ended up doing

WiLLc

Reaction score
Get the transaction on paper and request other desler match that deal. Thats what i ended up doing
I’ve been trying that but no one will go as low as 19% to match. I’ve got a couple other dealers down to around 14% off MSRP but they refuse to go any lower.

Flamma

Reaction score
Hello Lads,

I am searching for Dealers that can factory order a 2021 Laramie with the Southwest package at 6-7% (or better) below invoice.

Any leads would be much appreciated!

htownbrewer

Reaction score
Hello Lads,

I am searching for Dealers that can factory order a 2021 Laramie with the Southwest package at 6-7% (or better) below invoice.

Any leads would be much appreciated!
You can search this thread, but posters on this forum have gotten this kind of discount from Koons in VA, Criswell in MD and Lakeland in FL. Also, I believe, Mark Dodge in LA.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, I checked with Koons, they are not able to order Southwest package. I'll check Mark Dodge in LA.

TY

slatersan

Reaction score

I did 10 hr round trip in September with Dulles. Best price i could find and it wasn't close. If you're happy ith the numbers on the worksheet, sign it, send it in, and get them to send a manager-signed buy order back to you. I would never drive a long distance to make a deal without a signed buy order with any dealership. Not a worksheet. A buy order with the price to the penny outlined.

I had 0 problems and nothing but a good experience with pickup/settlement.

They offered to pick me up at the airport if I wanted to fly in vs drive, but I ended up trading in anyway. It's an option.

DM me if you have questions.

Last edited:

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this? 2020 Longhorn with 4600 miles on it. Dealer wants $56,249. Window sticker attached from when it was new. MSRP was $66850. Thought on a price for this? 538CE40F-B51A-42B2-A385-93CAFC7FF84A.png

AxileAspen

Reaction score

Double check your numbers at Dulles.

"All new vehicle prices exclude Registering state tax, title, processing fee of $995 and freight."

Their website indicates they are one of those companies that adds in destination fees after the fact, so the 19% off may be less once you include that. Their processing fee is also $995. Not saying you can't get a good deal from them, but just wanna point those out before you commit to making the drive.

WiLLc

Reaction score
They do have high fees but even with that their out the door pricing is beating every other dealer I can find by $2000-4000. I did succeed in getting the destination charge discounted but it took a lot of work.

slatersan

Reaction score
They do have high fees but even with that their out the door pricing is beating every other dealer I can find by $2000-4000. I did succeed in getting the destination charge discounted but it took a lot of work.

This matches my experience with Dulles as well. Others have mentioned similar scenarios to me regarding Dulles.

Vince Shanahan

Reaction score
Hello
I need advice should i walk away. been looking to upgrade from my 2020 Ram Bighorn 4k Miles For a laramie . They are offering me 32k for my Ram Bighorn 4k Miles Equipment group 1 Liner, Rain guards ,Tonneau Cover, and running boards. What would be a good price for it stickered for 46? The laramie Ii found one at outside of Boston it went for 55 reduced to 49k but he will not come down past 48K thanks.

NJT3

Reaction score
Soooo who can't get the bonus cash popup? I was finally able to get it on my pixel phone with Chrome browser.

This is how.
On Ram home page wait for page to load up... Scroll down to the bottom until you see the search Field...I started searching MPG(was figuring break even on etorque) .. Anyway right before I hit search I saw this little red link button at bottom of phone layout centered... " Bonus Cash Offer" now it always shows. Looks like it's good for 60 days so use alternative email if ordering then another one later since I'm being told 8-12 for orders. Speaking of...

I ordered my Bighorn last night.... Hydro blue, etorque V8, dual sunroof, rambox, bed utility group, running boards, trailer brake control (not the package).
With tread lightly and FCA control got $900 below FFP pricing. Best any did in NJ and that was because i showed up...I could have traveled to koons ect but covid picking up again deliver will be dead middle of it height, travel costs, and dealing with NJ dmv to register, plates, title well worth it right now...dmv here is it's usual nightmare times 12.

One thing I didn't order was bed cover as was advised that they are sold out (holiday) and would delay build delivery just for a cover for overall truck... No thanks my Mariner on its last legs at 315k miles

Last edited:

TaterRam

Reaction score
Hello
I need advice should i walk away. been looking to upgrade from my 2020 Ram Bighorn 4k Miles For a laramie . They are offering me 32k for my Ram Bighorn 4k Miles Equipment group 1 Liner, Rain guards ,Tonneau Cover, and running boards. What would be a good price for it stickered for 46? The laramie Ii found one at outside of Boston it went for 55 reduced to 49k but he will not come down past 48K thanks.

what year Laramie? What does KBB come in for your trade?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello
Go to Vroom and put in your vin, see what they say for your trade and take that to the dealer. Is $48k including incentives? If so that isn't very good, but not many dealers are giving good prices right now.

1ramrunner

Reaction score
I am looking for a Larime and when I tried Carl at Criswell email, it came back. Is there a new person there to get the new order deal from?
Thanks,
Jim

Sleekride

Reaction score
Which email are you utilizing for Carl at Criswell? I’ve been communicating with him for close to 2 months and I’m about to pick up my dealer ordered 1500 from him. He’s been extremely responsive and transparent.

baccigalup

Reaction score
Soooo who can't get the bonus cash popup? I was finally able to get it on my pixel phone with Chrome browser.

This is how.
On Ram home page wait for page to load up... Scroll down to the bottom until you see the search Field...I started searching MPG(was figuring break even on etorque) .. Anyway right before I hit search I saw this little red link button at bottom of phone layout centered... " Bonus Cash Offer" now it always shows. Looks like it's good for 60 days so use alternative email if ordering then another one later since I'm being told 8-12 for orders. Speaking of...

I ordered my Bighorn last night.... Hydro blue, etorque V8, dual sunroof, rambox, bed utility group, running boards, trailer brake control (not the package).
With tread lightly and FCA control got $900 below FFP pricing. Best any did in NJ and that was because i showed up...I could have traveled to koons ect but covid picking up again deliver will be dead middle of it height, travel costs, and dealing with NJ dmv to register, plates, title well worth it right now...dmv here is it's usual nightmare times 12.

One thing I didn't order was bed cover as was advised that they are sold out (holiday) and would delay build delivery just for a cover for overall truck... No thanks my Mariner on its last legs at 315k miles
Awesome. Thank you.....now i have two of them 1500 qnd a thousand dollar one. I hope they are stackable

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/