5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Running Board

2019 Stro

Reaction score
I am sure this is a subject that has been beat up like a dead horse. I am tired of my dealer telling me that they cannot do anything about my powered running board not working if it doesn't happen while they have my truck. It is going back in for this again on 7/20/21 along with a now exhaust leak . I am told their hands are tied it is (Stellantis) that is the issue . Well if that is the case I will be reaching out to the regional manager to get this resolved . I don't need finger pointing I need it resolved. Have any of you had this experience and what were your outcomes?

HeavyMetalHauler

Reaction score
There’s a TSB for this.
0495ae9c13e7dada108654ee8b519081.jpg

diyram

Reaction score
My truck just went in for this. The dealer ordered a new module and i am just for the part to come in

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello @2019 Stro, we're sorry to hear that you are experiencing these concerns regarding your power running board and understand how frustrating this must be. Our team would like to look into this further! Please send our team a private message with your VIN as well as some additional details for us to review.

And thank you for the mention @Snofire!

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread