5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

JRD

Reaction score
Got some new Bilstein 6112's installed along with Method MR305's wrapped in BFG KO2 35x12.5R18
The methods are 18x9 -12 offset
I love the way she sits now :love:
i was actually just looking at this exact setup. A few questions if you dont mind..
1. did you have to do any trimming? i have a laramie so i think your rebel sits an inch or two higher than mine
2. with the -12 offset, do you have any poke?
3. do you run any wheel spacers?
4. how much space do you have between the UCA, again i believe you have different UCAs than i do.

Sorry to be a pain, but i was supposed to get TRX takeoffs and did a bunch of research on the fitment and it fell through so i'm starting from scratch

CaliRebel

Reaction score
i was actually just looking at this exact setup. A few questions if you dont mind..
1. did you have to do any trimming? i have a laramie so i think your rebel sits an inch or two higher than mine
2. with the -12 offset, do you have any poke?
3. do you run any wheel spacers?
4. how much space do you have between the UCA, again i believe you have different UCAs than i do.

Sorry to be a pain, but i was supposed to get TRX takeoffs and did a bunch of research on the fitment and it fell through so i'm starting from scratch
No worries man, I love talking about my truck so here you go:

1. I didn't exactly have to do any "trimming". I did have to remove the plastic mudflaps in the front. No rubbing after that.
2. There is a slight amount of poke with a -12 offset. (The perfect amount in my opinion)
3. Im not running wheel spacers. They’re not needed since the wheels already have the -12 offset.
4. I’m running factory UCA’s. There is plenty of space, again because of the -12 offset.

If you’re planning on running TRX takeoffs, you will have to run spacers due to the positive offset on those wheels. There are a few guys on here that posted their builds with TRX takeoffs and they show the tires rub on the UCA’s before adding spacers.

IMG_3754.jpeg IMG_3755.jpeg IMG_3756.jpeg

Last edited:

JRD

Reaction score
That poke is about what I had I my Durango I agree a little poke for the look but nothing excessive. Very clean build I like it a lot

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
some pictures since my last time posting in this thread:
IMG_3056-Edit-AI.jpg
Drove over the waterfall
IMG_3020.jpg
Touched Colorado River in Grand Canyon
IMG_3607-Edit.jpg
Went camping in the meadows
IMG_6280 (1).JPG
taught my truck to wheel itself.
IMG_3108.jpg
Went camping in the forest. Leveling blocks are such life savers.
IMG_6291.JPG
The rock was too big for the truck to do it itself so I had to hop in and takeover.
It doesn't look like much but i was sitting on my slider there. That was the best line because right behind the front passenger tire there was a drop.
IMG_3834.jpg
Drove through the meadow in AZ
IMG_2959.jpg
Drove over an old metal bridge
IMG_3719.jpg
Camped in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread