5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
nice looking truck! Question for you. Yours is the 2 tone: Sliver and Black. The wide black strip along the length of the bottom - is that regular paint or is it something like LineX? I have the single tone version and Im thinking about Linex-ing that part black. I like how it looks and your truck is the look Im thinking about going for.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
nice looking truck! Question for you. Yours is the 2 tone: Sliver and Black. The wide black strip along the length of the bottom - is that regular paint or is it something like LineX? I have the single tone version and Im thinking about Linex-ing that part black. I like how it looks and your truck is the look Im thinking about going for.

It's just paint. Diamond Black Pearl coat That's the reason I put on the GoRhino boards to protect it. I got the dealer to throw in paint stick when I bought it. He had the silver when I picked it up but had to wait 2 months for the Black.

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
It's just paint. Diamond Black Pearl coat That's the reason I put on the GoRhino boards to protect it. I got the dealer to throw in paint stick when I bought it. He had the silver when I picked it up but had to wait 2 months for the Black.
thanks for letting me know

Wickedsaint

Reaction score
Really nice. I see that you painted (LineX???) the front lower bumper that normally comes in silver. I want to do the same thing. Did they take just that part or the whole bumper off to do it?
I am going to assume just that plate as otherwise the mounting hadware would be impossible to access. I'll take a peak later today and let you know. Also, I used some small trim fasteners to plug the plate holes before they sprayed the line-x over them.

clazer

Reaction score
3b9d869d60509601a9a36a3d6d489fc6.jpg

fbde856c382cffd7dc81100461abaa91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCRebel

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here. I bought my Rebel almost a month ago. It’s fully loaded except for sunroof. The week after I bought it I went on a trip up to a remote family cabin in Northern California. Mostly forest and mud up there but I got to play a little off road and it’s a great place to take photos. Rescued my buddies 4Runner from a swampy area, Toyota guys love when that happens . Love this truck. E057E426-E66C-47D4-BF3F-CA98B941FA15.jpeg 5386624F-54F1-48DC-A320-BF38F0033224.jpeg E554DAEF-E200-4322-9756-8BA08BBADB18.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread