5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had the Smittybilt Lightbar on my Outdoorsman but it didn't have park sense so when I mounted my Rigid lightbar on my Rebel, I just went with a licence plate mount. You can see it in my thread post #26.

S

sbourne

I really like what you did with the LED light in the grill. Have you done a write-up of the install and/or a link to the light bar you purchased?
Hi check out ramtruckguy.com - not sure if what you need is there but it's where you would find it.

S

sbourne

Is that amp research step made for the 2019? I need one asap. I love the one on my Cummins. How flush does it fit? The Mopar step is almost completely hidden but it's a pain to pop out.
It is the AMP research but I am now sorry I didn't buy the MOPAR one - this one is not flush and pretty flimsy.

SacRebel

Reaction score
Hi check out ramtruckguy.com - not sure if what you need is there but it's where you would find it.
It's your truck right..same as ramtruckguy.com? The reason I ask is I see it installed in a Rebel yet the product description says it won't fit a Rebel. So trying to see what the real deal is. I think it looks great, I just don't want to buy it if it's not going to work.

Last edited:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which is more likely to fit a 19 Rebel with Magnaflow cat back aftermarket exhaust? The Mopar or Amp retractable step for exhaust tip interference? Are there even more brands out there? Thanks!

S

sbourne

It's your truck right..same as ramtruckguy.com? The reason I ask is I see it installed in a Rebel yet the product description says it won't fit a Rebel. So trying to see what the real deal is. I think it looks great, I just don't want to buy it if it's not going to work.
I have the same truck - I am ramtruckguy.com - it fits but as I said - not that happy with it. Mopar doesn't show one in the catalog for the 19 models yet.

mrfixin

Reaction score
Looks great any rubbing?
no rubbing at all now and I have tried. during install I had to remove the small plastic splash guard trim and bend a small metal tab back and now it's perfect. Took just a few minutes. never rubbed on the front side of the finder at all.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 24840 View attachment 24841

I installed some lights on my truck. Went with cheaper brand to experiment but I'm digging it! Time for some rigid lights!

Your Rebel is lookin tough bro. Love the stance with the KO2's! That's next on my list... still love the look of the factory wheels, tryin to convince momma I need summer AND winter wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread