Post your Rebel pics!

RamRebel19

Reaction score
Its been a fun build so far. Going to be tearing into electrical side of it in a few weeks for a new remote start/alarm, LED lightbar on the front, RGBW rock lights, bed lights, and a few more things.

Attachments

ChadT

Reaction score
Do you have an inside pic of the bed with your ramboxes? What color are the rails? silver or black? thanks!!!!
I'm about 99% sure they're black, and more sure after the other fine gentleman posted his!
If it's silver though, at some point in the near future you'll see my thread saying, "EY GUYS IS THIS IS NORMAL?"

ChadT

Reaction score
I ordered the same truck. I will most likely be adding the Stars & Stripes to mine as well.
I had it on my Gen 4 Ram, and absolutely wanted it on this one!
It's been a few years, I haven't gotten tired of the look, at all.
I also have a subdued flag on the rear letters - though they also make a full red white and blue one too.

clazer

Reaction score
I'm about 99% sure they're black, and more sure after the other fine gentleman posted his!
If it's silver though, at some point in the near future you'll see my thread saying, "EY GUYS IS THIS IS NORMAL?"
My rails are definitely silver with black hold downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChadT

Reaction score
My rails are definitely silver with black hold downs.

Can confirm mine are black

I wonder if that's an option that comes with the tonneau cover?
I opted for the cover on mine - and noticed on a friend with a 4th gen Rebel's truck, he has no factory tonneau and his rails are silver.
I wonder if that's what's going on

clazer

Reaction score
Agreed, ChadT. It has to do with either no cover or no Bedliner from the factory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)