5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

antwon412

Reaction score
Just removed my tow hooks and put a coat of primer on them. Over the next day or two I will put a nice coat of red on them. I think that’s a great look on the strokes.

UglyMonk3y

Reaction score
Nice to see another with the RamBoxes. Good looking truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
99% of the time, i love the rambox. 1% i hate it when i needed a full bed so instead i have to bring the trailer.

Last edited:

YngwieL

Reaction score
Finally got mine to where I think it has character of its own.

found it comical when I added the 2" front level kit.. and still seen it was sloped a little bit.. took it to be aligned at firestone, they said they couldnt do the backend because the dealer evidently added an "extra" inch on top of the stock added 1" for the off-road package.... tires are 305/55/r20 -18 offset. 20201214_164853.jpg

Last edited:

antwon412

Reaction score
View attachment 76880

400hp 5.7L V8 that doesn't have to run on premium.
Factory lift.
Locker.
Robust 4x4 system.
Factory 33in AT Tires.

Winter in particular always reminded me why I loved this truck, and chose it above a lot of other options!

Sometimes I wish I had left mine stock. The white Rebel is just great looking. God stance. The black and white look. The way the wheels are black, with some silver that matches the skid plate.

great picture!

Users who are viewing this thread