5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
I love your set up, are you using rigid 360’s in front i had some on my Gladiator they were great & did you just mount direct to the bumper?
Thanks!

Yes, the inside pair are the Rigid 360 Series LED Spots for long distance and the outside pair are the Rigid 360 Series Driving LEDs for near distance; I still don't have the backlighting hooked up yet but on my "to do" list. I mounted everything directly to the bumper. If interested, you can check out my installation post here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/desert-dawg-ram-rebel-build.20220/post-278614

Gandalfgrey

Reaction score

RebelRomper

Reaction score
Silly question here. On my 2020 rebel, The rings around my speedo and tach aren’t supposed to light up like in the limited are they? Seems like after having it for a year I should know.
a39f25169e6611145e1f97e5c6529d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekC

Reaction score
Silly question here. On my 2020 rebel, The rings around my speedo and tach aren’t supposed to light up like in the limited are they? Seems like after having it for a year I should know.
a39f25169e6611145e1f97e5c6529d13.jpg

Go into the menus in the center stack screen. Mine allows for 5 different model variables. Limited, rebel, Laramie, etc.

RebelRomper

Reaction score
Go into the menus in the center stack screen. Mine allows for 5 different model variables. Limited, rebel, Laramie, etc.

Yes. I can change all the themes, but none make the rings light up. I don’t know if they are supposed to or not

Users who are viewing this thread