5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Crew Cab 6’4 bed. (Official Longbed Thread)

Reaction score
I wanted to be able to haul mountain bikes without taking off the front wheel. Also, I find the extra cargo space to be important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I only wish I had known about it when I purchased either one of mine lol.

Bubba33

Reaction score
I work out of mine. That short bed is too short. Put a cover on the short bed. And call it a suv. Lol

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Other than the truck looks much more balanced with the longer bed I was always used to an 8ft bed so this was as close to that without feeling like I am driving a limo!

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So what’s the reason everyone decided to go with the 6’4 bed instead of the 5’7?
In past trucks I always seemed to end up with the 5 1/2' bed and when I actually needed to use the bed.. I always seemed to wish it was just a bit larger... So I wanted the longer bed this time, but it wasn't a deal breaker if it didn't have it. I was actually work a deal on lower trim truck, that had the 5 1/2' bed, but the dealer was going to have to go pick it up from another dealer 3-4 hours away. They in turn offered me this higher trim truck they had in stock, for basically the same price and it had the 6 1/2' bed. So win - win.

Users who are viewing this thread