5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Crew Cab 6’4 bed. (Official Longbed Thread)

SandDiesel

Reaction score
I love this combo. The white almost looks like a pearl or a candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was aiming for silver since day one but didn't even realize there was a 6-4 bed available. Selling my 8 foot bed diesel behind it had me apprehensive about the small box. Stumbled on it at the dealer, made it a little easier to pick the white one. The night edition was a big factor too.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Nice, but what made you choose a 33” tire as opposed to a 35” one ?

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure why I haven't posted a picture of my truck here yet, I was searching specifically for the longer bed as I knew I would need it for traveling.
As I got her and as she is now, and will be for some time.
The thing I miss most about the 1st Gen Cummins I had is the full 8ft bed

Attachments

• 93555.jpeg
    93555.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20190824_101745678_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190824_101745678_HDR.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 130

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks from him.
Funny fact, they did not even know they had bought a long bed until it was parked side to side with my short bed crew cab, and his wife said that the trucks didn’t look the same length. That was probably a month later!. One of the reasons he couldn’t tell is that he has an extra deep garage and I don’t.
Duhh... lost our man card for a day on that one...

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Thanks from him.
Funny fact, they did not even know they had bought a long bed until it was parked side to side with my short bed crew cab, and his wife said that the trucks didn’t look the same length. That was probably a month later!. One of the reasons he couldn’t tell is that he has an extra deep garage and I don’t.
Duhh... lost our man card for a day on that one...[/

I didn’t know mine was a long bed either. I thought the long was the regular. For me the long just fits better with the crew cab. Looks better.

Users who are viewing this thread