5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a song...any song. Let's hear em!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida... by Iron Butterfly
I don't play it often but when I do I make sure my neighbors can hear it! :ROFLMAO:
May of 1968! Years earlier I was listening to Lawrence Welk. Very popular when I graduated grammar school in 1969. I can still feel the vibes. (y)

Wild Bill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
May of 1968! Years earlier I was listening to Lawrence Welk. Very popular when I graduated grammar school in 1969. I can still feel the vibes. (y)
I'm a '72' high school grad. I don't remember much of the 70's & 80's. If it wasn't for 'flash backs' I wouldn't have much memory of the 90's... 🤔😳😂

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm a '72' high school grad. I don't remember much of the 70's & 80's. If it wasn't for 'flash backs' I wouldn't have much memory of the 90's... 🤔😳😂
I'm still waiting for the free trip, I mean flash backs they kept telling me about.....

And another thing, why can I understand Ozzy in his songs but when he talks I'm like WTF?

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My daughter turned 14 this year and has her first crush....

Users who are viewing this thread