5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please recommend 20” All-terrain favorites - the Duelers are awful!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not quite but I will be in a few weeks. A friend of mine just ordered the same setup for his Sierra so I'm going to test fit his on mine before I buy. I will be doing a 2 inch level on mine.
Oh ok, i have the air suspension, and would like to fill in with biggest tire i can get. There is not a lot of info , so i will end up with the factory size 20 inch, with a aggressive tread to make it look bigger

Dirtdoc

Reaction score
Went to the 275/60/20 right away on my 21 limited. These were the stock size on the 4th gens and should be on the 5th gens. There are no issues going up to the 60 and a 275/65/20 would also fit fine.

Sportznut

Reaction score
have you replaced you tire with the 60 height yet? i would like to do the same but was not sure if the would rub. do you have a stock suspension?
I have air suspension too. Went with 275/60/20 Cooper AT3, no rubbing. Have 12k on the tires. Look good and wearing well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

STOKED

Reaction score
I've been running Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus (275/55/20) over the winter and the traction is incredible in snow and wet conditions. Assuming the tread wear is acceptable, these will be my go-to tires.

Users who are viewing this thread