5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of your lowered Ram

outnumbered

Reaction score
what are these revel links? truck looks great
Thanks. I have since lowered the truck about another 1/2"

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Thanks. I have since lowered the truck about another 1/2"

Do you have more pics of your truck? I am trying to decide on the 22x10 -18's super deep HF6-4s for a lil dished look, or the 24x10 you have. Do you have any rub whatsoever? Also on your revels do you have them at mild I'd assume? Any input on ride etc? Assuming your tire is 305/35-24?

outnumbered

Reaction score
Do you have more pics of your truck? I am trying to decide on the 22x10 -18's super deep HF6-4s for a lil dished look, or the 24x10 you have. Do you have any rub whatsoever? Also on your revels do you have them at mild I'd assume? Any input on ride etc? Assuming your tire is 305/35-24?
In my opinion, the 24" wheel on these large trucks is perfect. For the previous pic, the Revels were fairly aggressive, and as you would imagine, the ride was harsh. From the ground to the fender lip, it measured 36" in the front and 36 3/4" in the rear. I have probably adjusted 50 times trying to find the perfect settings, but ultimately it comes down to ride vs look. One thing that others have mentioned is that you can adjust each link individually so that each corner sits exactly where you want. The stock links gave me different measurements from left to right. I have no rubbing. thumbnail_IMG_3834.png thumbnail_IMG_5477.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5479.jpg

outnumbered

Reaction score
Also, these pics are in "Aero" mode. This is typically where I ride given it is the lowest setting. When the ride gets a little unbearable, I move it up to "Normal".

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Awesome! I agree 24s fit perfectly... I had 24s on my 4th Gen and was happy. For some reason I want a slight dish, I wish they did these in a -18!

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
305/45/22s fit without rubbing and fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DARKNHT

Reaction score
305/40-22s are closer to the OE dimensions and actually will cheat and lower an extra 1/2” since it’s almost an 1” smaller in diameter. The 40 series is only 1.6% diff where the 45 is 2.2% diff (ideally stay within 3% +/- from stock. Even if you have means for recalibration etc, I’m cheating to get a lil more drop. 40 series sidewall is 4.80” where the 45 is 5.40”, 40 series is 31.61” overall DIA where the 45 is 32.82” overall DIA

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
With the 45s I noticed a negligible difference in gps speed vs the stock tires. Here is a comparison
ea1961755f525b7579f7d506ef09f23c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadTrooper_345

Reaction score
Well they are ordered, and the rubber as well… Nitto 420V 305/40-22, and some Revel links to go with. I’ll get some pics when all arrive, and I can get them mounted.
where did you order adn what is that style name? hf 5?

Redram1

Reaction score
Went down to IHC and had their service side JNJ Motorsports install the kit for me.. they did a great job.
I am doing my homework before I get my truck and was curious if there was anything special done for the drop is this is a standard 3/5 with factory 22s?

BadTrooper_345

Reaction score
ok may have asked this before, why dont we get lowering springs for the front? like my kit came with lowering springd for the rear and the front just comes with struts? but say u order a kit for a car or older model truck you get front and rear springs? anyone know of anyway to get maybe and inch more up front and 2 more in the back? i know for the rear im gonna have to notch it, but i bought this truck to lower it so, cutting on is not gonna be a issue i aint scared!!! lol.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok may have asked this before, why dont we get lowering springs for the front? like my kit came with lowering springd for the rear and the front just comes with struts? but say u order a kit for a car or older model truck you get front and rear springs? anyone know of anyway to get maybe and inch more up front and 2 more in the back? i know for the rear im gonna have to notch it, but i bought this truck to lower it so, cutting on is not gonna be a issue i aint scared!!! lol.
You can pair the maxtrac struts with the belltech 2” drop spindles for a 4” front drop and the rear you’ll have to cut the springs.

oaviking06

Reaction score
I am doing my homework before I get my truck and was curious if there was anything special done for the drop is this is a standard 3/5 with factory 22s?
Yea just the IHC 3/5 kit with Factory 22's, The only other thing I added was the helper bags, AirLift 1000's.

Users who are viewing this thread