5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Find a sweet jump and send it!
How fast do I need to be going to get air on the speed bump in front of my house? 15 degree incline 36" from edge to crown. Who's got a degree in physics? IS THERE A PHYSICIAN IN THE HOUSE?!?!? I'm gonna have to get that flux capacitor after all.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How fast do I need to be going to get air on the speed bump in front of my house? 15 degree incline 36" from edge to crown. Who's got a degree in physics? IS THERE A PHYSICIAN IN THE HOUSE?!?!? I'm gonna have to get that flux capacitor after all.

You’ll need to modify the projectile motion formula a bit but here the general formula… your truck = the football, solve for V

130dda509b93248ade32a1eb65e07322.jpg

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Little late but there’s the bridge in the background I’m working on. You can see the platforms underneath where the steel is being replaced

Attachments

• E30A6021-8DCA-4120-9020-759D7E233F98.jpeg
    E30A6021-8DCA-4120-9020-759D7E233F98.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 57

stembridge

Reaction score
Just found this thread so I'll throw in a couple of my just-sold 2015 2500:

2016_ram_jdcultivator.jpg

Roaded my farmer friend's JD down to my hobby farm to harrow the field before replanting alfalfa.

2018_ram-trailer-stuck.jpg

Same farmer friend getting me unstuck from his cow lot. There was snow on the ground when I left my cow with his bull and we underestimated how mucky the ground was when I went to pick her up a month later. We had a good laugh over it later!

es

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
oops, forgot, :)
Sorry, this is for US Ram owners, may not apply to folks outside the US that depend on us for great products.

What pops into your head when someone mentions the Fourth of July?

To civilians, chances are it is barbecues, flags, parades, throwing back a few cold ones and watching the night sky light up. There is so much more to it than that.

To veterans, the loved ones of the fallen, current service members and their families, it is Independence Day. On July Fourth, they celebrate the country and the independence they and their loved ones were willing to sacrifice their lives for.

Perhaps this Independence Day, all can join our veterans in truly appreciating what our independence and freedom mean as well as the cost to achieve it.

Let us remember that without the men and women who willingly sacrifice their lives to secure our freedom, we would have no Fourth of July to celebrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/