5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PEDAL COMMANDER

Saints

Reaction score
*****CAUTION*****

This is an IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT - if you want good gas mileage, do NOT buy a PC. Since I installed mine I am now averaging about 13.5 mpg and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! This truck is SOOOO much more fun to drive it's ridiculous :D:D:D
Same here it really wakes up the truck, but it looks like 13.5 is what I’m going to live with and I’m ok with that!

Lize

Reaction score
Just ordered mine, Pedal Commander were very helpful in arranging delivery to the UK cheaper than quoted on their website (they thought there might be a mistake). I originally was going to be included in the group buy but opted out to let someone else benefit while we sorted the shipping cost and they also honoured the 20% discount so bigs thumbs up to them.(y)

Think it'll probably arrive before the Ram does though :giggle:

gcscott

Reaction score
Got my email and placed my order for the Pedal Commander 20% off. Thanks again myram2019 for getting this group buy. I also placed a order for a Vararam Air Grabber Intake from Moe's Performance. Got 4 new mods this month TAZER-DT, Pedal Commander, Vararam Intake, Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch. :cool: Now it's time to pay-up.

myram2019

Reaction score
Got my email and placed my order for the Pedal Commander 20% off. Thanks again myram2019 for getting this group buy. I also placed a order for a Vararam Air Grabber Intake from Moe's Performance. Got 4 new mods this month TAZER-DT, Pedal Commander, Vararam Intake, Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch. :cool: Now it's time to pay-up.
Let us know how you like the PC and how the Vararam intake install goes.

gcscott

Reaction score
Let us know how you like the PC and how the Vararam intake install goes.
I watched a Youtube video on installing a Vararam (VR-HEMI-4G) into a 2017 Ram and I see there is some changes to the new 2019 Ram. I hope Moe's made some changes and there is also a different part number (VR-HEMI-5G) for the 2019 New Ram, but no updated Youtube video to watch. I will start a new thread for the Vararam Intake install.

RamRiderLTD

Reaction score
Ordered my PC today. It's been a rough week for modding for me. Bought a used PC07 PC but found out it wont work with my truck (It's for a different ride) and have to send it back. Ordered a S&B CAI Monday that was supposed to come 1-3 days shipping by Thursday but seller lied and shipped it UPS ground from CA so it wont be here till Mon. Ordered a B2 Magnaflow Muffler that was supposed to come Sat but USPS tracking now just says arriving late with no other info. I planned on getting it all put in this weekend. At least I got my Tazer installed. Now I'll have to just look a my parts all week until I can find the time to put them in. I wish my 9 month old son could turn wrenches already! He needs to start pulling his weight around here. LOL

Lize

Reaction score
Another Eco-friendly purchase, not just the Sport mode but also the shipping :)
This tracking map made me laugh, its like the line follows the contour of the earth!
Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 22.03.50.png

RamRiderLTD

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone got their PC yet in the last group buy? My tracking info hasn't changed yet. It still says awaiting shipment since 5/6.

MyRz

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone got their PC yet in the last group buy? My tracking info hasn't changed yet. It still says awaiting shipment since 5/6.

just got the notification that mine is waiting at the post office for me

gcscott

Reaction score
What settings do you set your Pedal Commander on? Interested on a good starting point for each of the 4 different mods.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What settings do you set your Pedal Commander on? Interested on a good starting point for each of the 4 different mods.
Sport+ mode at the moment.(y)

Have been switching back and forth. Sport+ mode makes the truck feel like it did with my Pulsar on performance mode.

NHREBEL2

Reaction score

I've had mine for more than a month. The app makes it so easy to change on the fly. I started with CITY mode and didn't get the response I wanted so went to SPORT. Tried most of the 8 settings but progressively landed on +2. I really appreciate how you can dial it in to your own driving style. +2 mode is plenty quick enough but allows you to cruise around a parking lot without worry.

Start somewhere your comfortable. As your foot gets used to the response you can progress to a quicker setting if that's what your looking for.

Sport Plus was way too touchy for around town every day, but some may like it. All in all its the best mod to date for me.

myram2019

Reaction score
Lately I been riding in eco -4. Easier on mpg and if I need to get on it I push the pedal farther. Normally I ride city +2. If I feelin perky I do the sport plus +4. Love that you have full control over it.

gcscott

Reaction score
Lately I been riding in eco -4. Easier on mpg and if I need to get on it I push the pedal farther. Normally I ride city +2. If I feelin perky I do the sport plus +4. Love that you have full control over it.

I've had mine for more than a month. The app makes it so easy to change on the fly. I started with CITY mode and didn't get the response I wanted so went to SPORT. Tried most of the 8 settings but progressively landed on +2. I really appreciate how you can dial it in to your own driving style. +2 mode is plenty quick enough but allows you to cruise around a parking lot without worry.

Start somewhere your comfortable. As your foot gets used to the response you can progress to a quicker setting if that's what your looking for.

Sport Plus was way too touchy for around town every day, but some may like it. All in all its the best mod to date for me.
Thanks for the replies, this gives me some idea where to start. I didn't want to get to aggressive at first. I just installed the Pedal Commander, now it's time to check it out. I think i'll try City +2 and then Sport +2.

Lize

Reaction score
And here was me thinking I'd just set it to Sport+ +4 :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread