5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander vs. Pulsar

Paul Bouchard

Reaction score
Totally agree with you my friend. @Tiggerspr96 , get your money back and run far far away from these people. In addition, your CAI and throttle body spacer are only eye candy and don't do much, if anything to increase performance you can actually feel.
I've had the Pulsar in my 2019 Rebel since March with no issues. Purchased on eBay as "remanufactured" by Holley for half price. Contacted them about updates and was told it had the latest. So I don't believe all Pulsar's are garbage. Make sure it's grounded properly and there should be no problems.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've had the Pulsar in my 2019 Rebel since March with no issues. Purchased on eBay as "remanufactured" by Holley for half price. Contacted them about updates and was told it had the latest. So I don't believe all Pulsar's are garbage. Make sure it's grounded properly and there should be no problems.
Happy to hear your Pulsar has been trouble-free. Everyone that I am aware of that had issues also ensured theirs was properly grounded too. I think the product just isn't ready for "prime-time" IMPO or most on this forum wouldn't have dumped it for a full refund.

Rong

Reaction score
Pedal commander is on sale for 299.99$ right now plus through today you can put in a promo code listed on their site for 50$ off. So it’s 249.99 regular 349.99. I’m trying to convince myself to just buy it at that price...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Pedal commander is on sale for 299.99$ right now plus through today you can put in a promo code listed on their site for 50$ off. So it’s 249.99 regular 349.99. I’m trying to convince myself to just buy it at that price...
You should...they are awesome and it's the best accessory I purchased for my truck. For that price, you'd be crazy not to try it. I think you have 30-days to return it too!

sppb32

Reaction score
Get the Hikeit, cheaper than the Pedal Commander, it works awesome and it's lifetime warranty.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

puba08

Reaction score
Love my PC. Sport Plus Zero. Had it on my 4th Gen and now the 5th Gen. Terrible driving without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DONZILLA

Reaction score
Love my PC. Sport Plus Zero. Had it on my 4th Gen and now the 5th Gen. Terrible driving without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sport plus 1 I think it's just great for cruising around the city!

Users who are viewing this thread