5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander Bites the Dust

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just turned in my 2019 Big Horn with the 3.6 and used the PC with 21K miles and never had an issue. The same one works in my new 21 B2S with Hemi Etorque but I will wait a few hundred miles to try. The gas mileage on my new truck is awful averaging about 13.8 with 75% hwy miles. I'm hoping my 2nd fill up will improve.
I am averaging 14.7mpg on my ET. Didn't buy it for the mileage, but expected at least 16-17.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I had a long response typed out in response to the above post but deleted it because I know it won’t do anything other than cause more bickering. I am tired of it. Why some people want to defend this junk is beyond me. As someone who has survived a PC malfunction, there is no amount of money that could get me to put one these pieces of garbage on a vehicle ever again.
I would expect an employee of Pedal Commander to reply exactly like he did.
I am finished with this thread that I started

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a long response typed out in response to the above post but deleted it because I know it won’t do anything other than cause more bickering. I am tired of it. Why some people want to defend this junk is beyond me. As someone who has survived a PC malfunction, there is no amount of money that could get me to put one these pieces of garbage on a vehicle ever again.
I would expect an employee of Pedal Commander to reply exactly like he did.
I am finished with this thread that I started
Aaaahhh, the dead thread lives on. To each his own, free will and all. Bad experience, thanks for the heads up and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread