5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Blue Pearl Coat

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have they made any in this color yet? Anyone have pictures of it out in the wild - not at the auto show under inside lighting?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
(see attachment)

Patriot blue Limited

Attachments

• 30657032_1704346862990778_2662107398205865984_n.png
    30657032_1704346862990778_2662107398205865984_n.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,293

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Looks nothing like the build site! ( which is a good thing)

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
I really really want to see one in blue streak.
Maximum Steel Met. clear coat is/was my 1st choice - I'd like to see "in the wild" ! But it isn't one of the 1st chosen few on this early run ! I can wait but not too long RAM ! Question ? - Does "Met." stand for "metallic" or "metal" or ?

EDIT; IT'S NOW 5+pm -- just checking in, as I due time to time, and I still have 2nd thoughts -- Max. vs. Patriot ! Something about the Patriot, even more so seeing it outdoors (here in cloudy skies / hope for a sunny shot soon, hint !) ! I probably am beating a dead skunk (would never do that to a horse) over this -- seems I have Very Fond Memories of my late brother Ron who was in the Navy (but only 2 yrs back in '57-'58) right out of high school @ 17 ! But at only ~6 yrs. old, I still remember the 1st time he came home on leave . . . it was near the Christmas holidays, I'm guessing 1957?) and he had on his dress BLUES ! Boy was I Impressed with my big brother in those ******* Jacks / Clean, Crisp and BLUE; "Navy Blue" he called it ! Brought with him the cutest female Irish Setter puppy for me & my brother (the 2 younger kids by 10/12 yrs.) ! THIS RAM DT color just harkens me back to then for some (color) reason -- perhaps the memories of Ron over the years and his only passing 2 years ago at a ripe old 75 .
2639.png

But I will wait it out to see the Max Steel . . . but I just might be changing my mind -- I think the "Patriot" (Navy) Blue with my Retired Navy ( 4 " ) decals on the rear door windows would make him (& ME) Proud . Sorry for the personal side note, just felt I had to "get it out" !

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Hey Jared, in all the description of your current 2016 yu neglect its COLOR . . . update time !

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared - any other pics in that color? I might be biting the bullet and ordering today!

D

Deleted member103

firecadet613 said:
Jared - any other pics in that color? I might be biting the bullet and ordering today!
Patience Luke . . . the "dark" side may be close at hand ? Wouldn't you rather be with the "light force" - billet silver, like your Saber ?
263a.png

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
I really really want to see YOU "blue (b***s) streak across the next video . . . JUST KIDDING
263a.png
263a.png
263a.png

What color is your '16 again ?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My F150 is Blue Flame. This '19 is a Limited... just ordered a Laramie that looks like this.

F6GEXLQ.jpg

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
My F150 is Blue Flame. This '19 is a Limited... just ordered a Laramie that looks like this.

F6GEXLQ.jpg
Congrats on your order! I'm sure you're going to love it.

bravo1

Reaction score
How did your trade go did you decide to trade or post up yourself.By the way how many miles on your Sport or is that a XLT optioned ?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
bravo1 said:
How did your trade go did you decide to trade or post up yourself.By the way how many miles on your Sport or is that a XLT optioned ?
Traded. Much easier that way on an ordered vehicle. I don't have to buy a new truck as much as they need to sell them....so I've got a deal I am very happy with. My F150 has just over 55,000 miles on it in 22 months. Fully loaded XLT, I could have gotten a bare bones Lariat cheaper!

That being said - with the amount of rebates Ford is throwing on the F150, really good deals can be had there. I'm thinking they are trying to get a lot of people to buy now and no longer be in the market with the 2019 Rams are fully rolled out and before the GM twins are out.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All this being said - I'm assuming there isn't a hold on Patriot Blue builds? They are coming off the line as quick as Delmonico Reds?

MrkYx8d.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
All this being said - I'm assuming there isn't a hold on Patriot Blue builds? They are coming off the line as quick as Delmonico Reds?

MrkYx8d.png
I've seen photos of Patriot Blue trucks leaving the plant, there shouldn't be any holds on them.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
How did the trade work with the custom build? Thet gave u a price on the trade that they honor until the truck comes in?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kilgy5 said:
How did the trade work with the custom build? Thet gave u a price on the trade that they honor until the truck comes in?
Correct. Same thing I did when I bought my current F150...

D

Deleted member103

firecadet613 said:
Correct. Same thing I did when I bought my current F150...
Kilgy5 said:
This ones for 'FIRECADET613', or . . . Knowledgeable person ! When you do finally turn over the Trade, and the "calculating begins," I "hear" that the customer ONLY pays the State Sales Tax on the DIFFERENCE ( New Truck minus Trade value = tax paid ) - IS THIS TRUE ?  

Users who are viewing this thread