5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ParkSense / Navigation worth it?

Autoplay

Reaction score
Coming from a truck without parksense,to current truck which has it....I think it’s an added bonus! I disabled the auto braking system,as it can be a little sensitive at times,and when exiting my house,going downhill from driveway to street,the brakes would slam on every time as it reached the street.

NAV IMO is great! ESP the 12” screen. If I’m not mistaken,if you use CarPlay nav etc...you lose half the screen(at least on the 12” head units).

From a resale perspective,I’m sure it can’t hurt. From a potential fail/fix standpoint,something to consider.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do the sensors easily get blocked by dirt or snow? I live up in canada so the front of my car is constantly bombarded with snow and rain in the winter...
If you look at my signature, I'm in Canada as well. Manitoba is about as harsh as it gets and I've had little issues with the sensors.

Grandad always said "better to have something and not use it very often, than to not have it and often wish for it."

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just paid for the 12.1 display with whatever came with it. The large display is what I really wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread