5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of warranty.. what now? Lol

Iridium

Reaction score
Went this past weekend on a long trip to Kings Canyon National Park. Had a blast and also somewhat of a heart attack with the damn guard-less roads up there up to 6k feet in elevation.. terrible when the sun is blinding you in crazy windy roads but anyway..

My trucks warranty is over midway through the trip and realized I have to be attentive to the trucks maintenance which is nothing new to me so this new journey with my first truck seems pretty good so far.

Crossing my fingers I have no major mechanical issues down the road and that the truck lasts long. (Well over 500k if possible) from how the market is looking this will definitely be my forever truck.

Nothing exciting here just figured I’d jot something down here on the forum. Haha

I also installed the Gator EFX tonneau cover before the trip. Took less than 30 min. To install. Looks great and I’m glad with the overall purchase of the tonneau cover.

Attachments

• CA0F81C6-DA4D-4FBC-B3AE-4D0936AE5D39.jpeg
    CA0F81C6-DA4D-4FBC-B3AE-4D0936AE5D39.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7497.jpeg
    IMG_7497.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7421.jpeg
    IMG_7421.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1034B7AC-D3C5-4838-B3AB-9D123723F6B2.jpeg
    1034B7AC-D3C5-4838-B3AB-9D123723F6B2.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 9

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Went this past weekend on a long trip to Kings Canyon National Park. Had a blast and also somewhat of a heart attack with the damn guard-less roads up there up to 6k feet in elevation.. terrible when the sun is blinding you in crazy windy roads but anyway..

My trucks warranty is over midway through the trip and realized I have to be attentive to the trucks maintenance which is nothing new to me so this new journey with my first truck seems pretty good so far.

Crossing my fingers I have no major mechanical issues down the road and that the truck lasts long. (Well over 500k if possible) from how the market is looking this will definitely be my forever truck.

Nothing exciting here just figured I’d jot something down here on the forum. Haha

I also installed the Gator EFX tonneau cover before the trip. Took less than 30 min. To install. Looks great and I’m glad with the overall purchase of the tonneau cover.
good info here;

Users who are viewing this thread