5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORP air suspension settings

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you for the ORP definition. I ordered the optional group protection which was the 4 skid plates....that would be different than ORP correct? If I may ask?
If I knew then what I know now, I would have ordered the Protection Group only. I would have preferred the 1" lower Normal and Aero ride heights and still had the same max lift.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I knew then what I know now, I would have ordered the Protection Group only. I would have preferred the 1" lower Normal and Aero ride heights and still had the same max lift.

I got lucky on that one...lol.. I had no idea ORG vs Protection Group would have made changes with the air suspension lifts.I just wanted the skid plates in case i was needed it off the beaten path.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, ORP has the Protection Group... the Protection Group can be added as a stand alone, and it seems to be three skid plates and not four, it appears the steering and front suspension are covered by the same plate..

You are correct according to what I seen under my truck comparing to your picture as mine appears the same as yours in the picture.I just bought the stand alone protection group that list on my build sheet as: Fuel tank Skid plate,Transfer Skid plate, Front Suspension Skid Plate,Steering Gear Skid Plate. Would like to see a picture like you took of yours from one of us who never bought the ORP or Protection group. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online