5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jonesy

Reaction score
My dealer just contacted me. Said , I don't know who you know , but your truck is completed and waiting on transit. He didn't even know what to say when I asked him how long from this point. Can't be too long, it's only about 5 miles from the plant.
I'm getting excited now !!
wow that's great, 1 week from order to completion !?

Ripple

Reaction score
After seeing all this good news I contacted FCA again and received the following......

Thank you. I do see that the Ram is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when the Laramie will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Ram's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 247/ if you would like to contact back sooner.

WOW. The wait is almost over. Perfect timing, my Tundra goes back on Thursday

jonesy

Reaction score
I received VON on 1/31 at the same time I placed the order (per the POC) so hoping that may indicate something positive regarding the build timing.... I'm telling myself so anyway.

tgtt

Reaction score
After seeing all this good news I contacted FCA again and received the following......

Thank you. I do see that the Ram is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when the Laramie will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Ram's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 247/ if you would like to contact back sooner.

WOW. The wait is almost over. Perfect timing, my Tundra goes back on Thursday
Exactly what I was told today. 1st time I checked when it entered this phase I was told it could take up to 30 days. It has been in KZ for 7 or 8 days now.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

tgtt

Reaction score
My dealer just contacted me. Said , I don't know who you know , but your truck is completed and waiting on transit. He didn't even know what to say when I asked him how long from this point. Can't be too long, it's only about 5 miles from the plant.
I'm getting excited now !!
You still get smashed with that $1695 destination fee considering you're that close?

RueferChi

Reaction score
Exactly what I was told today. 1st time I checked when it entered this phase I was told it could take up to 30 days. It has been in KZ for 7 or 8 days now.

Ditto. I’ve been in KZ for about 10 and no ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgtt

Reaction score
That sucks. I was looking for 1 way flights before doing research and realizing they don't allow you to pick them up.

big Ron

Reaction score
Out with the old and in with the new. Everything looks good but the scratches that they are trying to buff out. Not to happy about that especially after the long 3 month wait.

how you like the off road package on ya new truck hows the ride feel

jonesy

Reaction score
Just tried the Ram Chat, got a VIN and order is in scheduling so already making a little progress...

Ordered 1/31, VON on 1/31
VIN on 2/1, D status

"... most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days of this status..." - guess we'll see

tgtt

Reaction score
What's the wait time after it boards the train?

Aquitaine

Reaction score
Ordered 12/22. Dealer said pretty early on that it showed an estimated ship date of 2/2. FWIW, customer service agent yesterday (Sunday 2/3) told me that the status was still D1. Dealer contacted me this morning to say it had shipped on time, and the sticker popped up a short while later. Don't know why the agent couldn't see that.

cw_mi

Reaction score
No. I'm thinking brother-in law:)

Not that either, just a good friend that has a good friend. It really was unexpected as well. I sent a pic of the build sheet to my friend, since he is thinking of a new purchase as well, he saw the VON and did the rest himself. I was pretty floored.

brettc34

Reaction score
Ordered 12/22. Dealer said pretty early on that it showed an estimated ship date of 2/2. FWIW, customer service agent yesterday (Sunday 2/3) told me that the status was still D1. Dealer contacted me this morning to say it had shipped on time, and the sticker popped up a short while later. Don't know why the agent couldn't see that.
Mine still sits in D1 as well and my dealer confirmed again ship date of 2/8...

Users who are viewing this thread