5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

TVANVA

Reaction score
Like Ripple, when I did my weekly status check this afternoon, in addition to the code, they gave me the number of days in that status - 013 (just slightly scary that they are allowing three digits in that number), and the ETA - N/A. I hope this is a trend so that we can get a more realistic handle on the typical number of days in each status.

NYRAM

Reaction score
Well Ladies and Gents.....just got a call from dealer that she has arrived!!! Picking up today!
Lucky, mines been sitting on the train at the Selkirk csx rail yard since Monday. My dealer was pushing for today but I guess no one called them back. I drove past the yard today and there was miles of full train cars. I spotted a few rams in the staging area.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Before I start pestering the sales manager - should I be in the build process by now?
Does your build have the off-road group? The parts are on back-order until the middle of February which will delay some builds. My dealer got in contact with their rep and told me that even though my build is D1 and Ram Chat says all the parts have been delivered my truck will be delayed due to the shortage.

tgtt

Reaction score
Does your build have the off-road group? The parts are on back-order until the middle of February which will delay some builds. My dealer got in contact with their rep and told me that even though my build is D1 and Ram Chat says all the parts have been delivered my truck will be delayed due to the shortage.
Mine has ORG. Ordered 12/17 and when I checked a week later it was waiting on parts. The week after all parts were available and it was waiting for build schedule. It is now done. Hopefully others won't have to wait as long as what we are hearing.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

cw_mi

Reaction score
Ordered 1/28
Laramie Sport with Offroad pkg.

Got an update last night. VIN has been assigned (at least 6 digits of it) and it was in the body shop. I'm assuming it was just a bunch of panels going thru e coat and getting welded together. Still a lot of stuff to be done.

Last edited:

RueferChi

Reaction score
Mine has ORG. Ordered 12/17 and when I checked a week later it was waiting on parts. The week after all parts were available and it was waiting for build schedule. It is now done. Hopefully others won't have to wait as long as what we are hearing.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Ordered 12/17, .ORG ant KZ status. No estimated delivery as of this AM. I believe I’ll be skipping the train ride since I’m fairly close to Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ripple

Reaction score

No off-road group.
My build; Laramie crew 4x4 Sport 5'7" box, RamBox, 5.7 Hemi MDS VVT, 3.92 diff, lv 1 equip, anti-spin rear axl and trailer tow group.

Mike67

Reaction score
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Ordered 12/17, .ORG ant KZ status. No estimated delivery as of this AM. I believe I’ll be skipping the train ride since I’m fairly close to Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are in Chicago, it will come by train.

lilnohreaga

Reaction score
I placed my order 1/11... I asked for an updated on 1/23 and my dealer pulled the order information for me - it showed as D. It had a VIN and a VON listed, but since I hadn't asked for an update before then I don't know what dates those were assigned. After reading through this forum and finding the RamChat link, I chatted on 1/24 and was told "We are showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." which I read to be D... Chatted again just now and they said it's been in D1 for 6 days now (so must've gone to D1 the day after my chat! So at least it's moving along.. but waiting is like having to wait for Christmas as a kid!

Thanks to everyone for all the info - I've learned a lot reading through this thread!

RAMRhode

Reaction score
Just got a call from my salesman, My truck just made it to the dealer! Picking it up tomorrow if they can get everything ready by then! If not it will be Monday!
Mine was prepped in a couple of hours....hopefully yours too! I noticed you got the BUG. FCA is moving from divider/extender to just divider, from what I have been reading. However, when I took delivery tonight it was built with divider/extender (for me anyway). I mentioned that the attachment lugs for extender on the bed were not there. So they looked high and low, saying they should be there and that they would see to it that it would be taken care of. Fingers crossed they are able to get the parts needed. Interested to know if yours comes equipped with the attachment lugs. Good luck.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
I placed my order 1/11... I asked for an updated on 1/23 and my dealer pulled the order information for me - it showed as D. It had a VIN and a VON listed, but since I hadn't asked for an update before then I don't know what dates those were assigned. After reading through this forum and finding the RamChat link, I chatted on 1/24 and was told "We are showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." which I read to be D... Chatted again just now and they said it's been in D1 for 6 days now (so must've gone to D1 the day after my chat! So at least it's moving along.. but waiting is like having to wait for Christmas as a kid!

Thanks to everyone for all the info - I've learned a lot reading through this thread!
>>>>but waiting is like having to wait for Christmas as a kid!
Believe me....it’s MUCH WORSE! Just sayin. ;)

NYRAM

Reaction score
Out with the old and in with the new. Everything looks good but the scratches that they are trying to buff out. Not to happy about that especially after the long 3 month wait.

Attachments

• C17376A6-EBD6-46CD-92A7-B65E71D56695.jpeg
    C17376A6-EBD6-46CD-92A7-B65E71D56695.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
  • 099B809F-D604-459D-B78D-5487650712F5.jpeg
    099B809F-D604-459D-B78D-5487650712F5.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 49

Ripple

Reaction score
Out with the old and in with the new. Everything looks good but the scratches that they are trying to buff out. Not to happy about that especially after the long 3 month wait.

Congratulations!! Enjoy the new ride. Looking sharp

Jackham

Reaction score
Ordered 12/31/18. A little over 2 weeks ago went through chat and told "all the stuff is there etc." . Today tried again and no change. Bummer. Apparently they don't build them as they get them.

salukice

Reaction score
I just checked today and she's finally being built now. Was told it should ready for shipping in the next day or two. Was hoping for better February incentives but at least I'll have my truck finally.

cw_mi

Reaction score
Ordered 1/28
Laramie Sport with Offroad pkg.

Got an update last night. VIN has been assigned (at least 6 digits of it) and it was in the body shop. I'm assuming it was just a bunch of panels going thru e coat and getting welded together. Still a lot of stuff to be done.

My dealer just contacted me. Said , I don't know who you know , but your truck is completed and waiting on transit. He didn't even know what to say when I asked him how long from this point. Can't be too long, it's only about 5 miles from the plant.
I'm getting excited now !!

Users who are viewing this thread