5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kemcar

Reaction score
Looks like it's been a slow week or so. A whole bunch of us got put into D1 on 8/15 though, with build dates mid/late September (21st for me).
I am one of them. Guess its just a little more waiting now.

Twil6

Reaction score
Did you guys get updated from dealer or somewhere else? I went D1 status 8/22 so I just assumed end of Sept or early Oct

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
Did you guys get updated from dealer or somewhere else? I went D1 status 8/22 so I just assumed end of Sept or early Oct
Yes, from dealer. Once it goes D1 they should have an estimated ship date in their database. Remember, estimated loosely if all goes well.

cleigh

Reaction score

Yup, dealer sent me a new POC with a "ship date" (build date) of 9/21.

tgstl

Reaction score
2022 1500 Limited

Ordered 7/21
VIN assigned and D Status 8/1
No movement since.

AMK53

Reaction score
Laramie 4X4 is in assembly as of 08/31. Order date 06/27, scheduled 08/01, expected delivery 10/13.

watarski

Reaction score
So I posted a couple weeks ago about my truck being one of 16 on the derailed train. I just got an email yesterday from Aaron at MD notifying me that truck is built and shipped! That's fast...I think considering some of the wait times I've seen here. I'm guessing they put these orders in ASAP because of the train mishap...?
I got called on 8/12 notifying me of the totaled truck - on the order tracker I just received yesterday it shows order of 8/24, scheduled 8/26, In Production 8/29, vehicle built 8/31, shipped 8/31. Will be watching the tracker for a delivered update.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So I posted a couple weeks ago about my truck being one of 16 on the derailed train. I just got an email yesterday from Aaron at MD notifying me that truck is built and shipped! That's fast...I think considering some of the wait times I've seen here. I'm guessing they put these orders in ASAP because of the train mishap...?
I got called on 8/12 notifying me of the totaled truck - on the order tracker I just received yesterday it shows order of 8/24, scheduled 8/26, In Production 8/29, vehicle built 8/31, shipped 8/31. Will be watching the tracker for a delivered update.
because of the train rules on derailed auto racks (all vehicles are destroyed) the factories are fast to replace the vehicles.

Hangman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, coming over from blue oval land. My 7.3 decided to let the turbo die. Wife and I decided it was time to go with a new truck instead of repair.

Yesterday (September 3, 2022), we placed our order on a 3500 Tradesman. Crewcab, dually, 2wd, 6.4 hemi. Not a lot of bells and whistles added since this is our tow vehicle and not our daily driver.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, coming over from blue oval land. My 7.3 decided to let the turbo die. Wife and I decided it was time to go with a new truck instead of repair.

Yesterday (September 3, 2022), we placed our order on a 3500 Tradesman. Crewcab, dually, 2wd, 6.4 hemi. Not a lot of bells and whistles added since this is our tow vehicle and not our daily driver.
welcome
while we would like to have you here we do not talk about the heavy duty rams
you can do that here

AMK53

Reaction score
Vehicle built 09/04. For some reason the delivery date went back to TBD and the window sticker link doesn't show anything?? It just goes to a white page that says "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN".

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just because it was built doesn’t mean it has passed inspection and been released by the plant (which is when the window sticker is published). I don’t even see that your build sheet has been published yet. Give it a few days.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Vehicle built 09/04. For some reason the delivery date went back to TBD and the window sticker link doesn't show anything?? It just goes to a white page that says "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN".
no build sheets are issued sat, sun, or holidays
look tuesday morning sept 6
there should be a few

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Got into an accident that resulted in my 2022 laramie being totaled. Not even 7k miles on her.

Placed an order for a 2023 laramie August 25th. Unsurprisingly no update yet. No vin or anything, at "order confirmed". This is the first time I've ever orderd a truck. Found allot of good information on this thread.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Got into an accident that resulted in my 2022 laramie being totaled. Not even 7k miles on her.

Placed an order for a 2023 laramie August 25th. Unsurprisingly no update yet. No vin or anything, at "order confirmed". This is the first time I've ever orderd a truck. Found allot of good information on this thread.
:D:D We are in the same boat. Placed order 08/29 no updates apart from 'order confirmed'. May be they have to complete the backlog of 2022s before commencing 2023s. Some forum members are saying 2023 production will start by 10/31 so Iet's hope we start getting VINs soon. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread